Trent Edwards! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Never liked him, and he has needed to be replaced since his first game vs. New England in 2007 when J.P. Losman was injured via Vince Wilfork.

What do you guys think of Dr. Checkdown Trent?

One of ya boys said earlier this week that he was the smartest QB in the NFL. Hows that workin out for ya?

He had constant pressure on him, including some low snaps. Besides that overthrow to T.O. he didn't really have much to work with. But your secondary is not bad. First time I saw Brees finish the game passing in the hundreds.

no need to kick a guy on the ground.....let hargrove hit him..whoo i had to sorry but i had to!!! hes only in his 2nd yr as starter give him some time...and he still doesnt have his timing down with TO so when they get that done he should be better...but the bills offense doesnt run many packages or looks..need to fix that

He had constant pressure on him, including some low snaps. Besides that overthrow to T.O. he didn't really have much to work with. But your secondary is not bad. First time I saw Brees finish the game passing in the hundreds.

Trent Edwards doesn't look to his primary receivers very often.

He loves Josh Reed as his safety, and then loves his 2 tight ends and his RBs for dump-offs.

I am very frustrated with Trent Edwards as well as some idiot who is filing a dispute for an eBay item, when he is just an idiot and doesn't know how to burn CDs correctly.

Double aggravation and it feels like 110 degrees in my house

Good win for you guys....I am praying that the Saints destroy the Jets next week!!!!

The Kicker had more TD passes than Trent. I thought Trent was one of the smartest QB`s next to Manning or Brady. Oh well, that`s what one of these troll Bills fans has been saying all week.

Keep your head up RW&Bills, you guys played us great on D. We just wore y'all down in the end. Heres to you guys handling the NFC South for us. :beerchug:

Keep your head up RW&Bills, you guys played us great on D. We just wore y'all down in the end. Heres to you guys handling the NFC South for us. :beerchug:

Its crazy, Brees had 63 of his 160 passing yards on the first drive.

But Trent Edwards again...just cannot score. It has and always will be his problem. He ughhhhhhh

yeah, but guys, their center? how many low snaps can one guy have?
he seemed like a major contributing factor to alot of the pressure getting to edwards (getting him out of rhythm, etc)

Trent Edwards did look very smart when he was on the sideline when his punter threw a TD

:lol:

oh man i cant stop laughing at you guys here on SR.com

but seriouly bill's fan, great game man. your defense played awesome.

I was impressed in the first half with the 3rd down completions. He looked bad in the 2nd half. But both he and Drew struggled throwing deep today, which makes me think the wind may have made it hard to throw today.

I was impressed in the first half with the 3rd down completions. He looked bad in the 2nd half. But both he and Drew struggled throwing deep today, which makes me think the wind may have made it hard to throw today.

I only saw one deep pass from Trent.

Although I did miss 9 minutes of the 3rd after taking my girlfriend somewhere at halftime

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom