trent green (1 Viewer)

Green would be a solid backup -- as long as the superdome faithful don't boo Brees or start silly Green chants if Brees throws a pick, takes a sack, etc. He would be a nice insurance policy if Brees got knicked up.

FO, don't forget about the TE position. Draft day flexibility is really taking shape!

OK, I'll give up, you all want green, but final post (yahoo.com):

"But Green, 37, saw his season end in disappointing fashion in Week Five when he suffered a Grade 3 concussion during a 22-19 loss to the Houston Texans.

Green was knocked unconscious and carted off the field after being drilled in the head by Houston defensive tackle Travis Johnson’s knee while blocking on a reverse play.

The scene was eerily similar to the one that resulted in him missing eight games the previous season with the Chiefs. In the 2006 season opener, Green suffered his first major concussion when he was hit by defensive end Robert Geathers."

37 and concussion problems. Don't Do It!!

ddd

He'd be great as long as he never actually has to play
Which is an improvement over Martin who's more like "He's horrible if he actually has to play."

Green would be a solid backup -- as long as the superdome faithful don't boo Brees or start silly Green chants if Brees throws a pick, takes a sack, etc. He would be a nice insurance policy if Brees got knicked up.

FO, don't forget about the TE position. Draft day flexibility is really taking shape!

That would NEVER happen!! The city of NO has embraced Drew Brees and knows that the 2006 season does not happen without him.... there will NEVER be a boo out of my mouth directed toward Brees... he is a class act and his sole desire is to win ... I would go ape **** on anyone in my section booing Brees.... have that said... I think Green is still a top noch QB 1 hit away from retardation.... signing him is risky

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom