Tre'Quan Smith in fantasy (1 Viewer)

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
Who else is planning to grab him in one of the later rounds? Assuming, of course, that you're not in league full of other Saints fans....

MissippiWhoDat

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking about it. I've got a feeling there's a battle between Meredith and Smith for snaps. They seem very similar to me, whoever wins it will get the Brandon Coleman role hopefully with better production. I think Ginn and MT's roles will be the same.

jtampasaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Ginn and Smith is still available in my league I probably need to make room for one of them if not both

socbe7

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking about it. I've got a feeling there's a battle between Meredith and Smith for snaps. They seem very similar to me, whoever wins it will get the Brandon Coleman role hopefully with better production. I think Ginn and MT's roles will be the same.
I agree with this, but I also think as the season progresses, Tre'quan Smith's play will increase his role in the offense.

I can see 800 yards and 6 TDs. If you have him in the lineup the right week, you can probably get a 100+ yard, 1+ TD game or two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)