N/S Trevor Lawrence (Clemson) tests positive. (1 Viewer)

I know there are some on here who doubt he will be back at Clemson next year and I tend to agree with you. But I’d be totally fine in winning the super bowl this year and Brees retiring. I‘d also be good if Trevor does stay stinking it up next year in a tank for Trevor move. I know how hard it had been for this team to get not only a good but great QB and signs are that Trevor would be another one.

RJ Bell is going to get into Lawrence’s numbers verse ranked teams next week on his podcast “straight outta Vegas” and he’s convinced Lawrence is smoke and mirrors.

RJ Bell is going to get into Lawrence’s numbers verse ranked teams next week on his podcast “straight outta Vegas” and he’s convinced Lawrence is smoke and mirrors.

Boy... can’t wait for that.

Really as Trevor has been really good for Clemson. Wished he could stay his senior year. But oh well!

Just turn on the LSU/Clemson National Championship game. It's all there on how he performs against a decent defense with comparable talent.

Yea he really stunk it up against alabama the previous year

Saban tried to do what he with everything, overwhelm the other team with superior talent. 10 times out of10, Saban has the more talented team. When talent levels are close and the other team is coached well, he's vulnerable.

Just turn on the LSU/Clemson National Championship game. It's all there on how he performs against a decent defense with comparable talent.

What about the games previous to that? Alabama, Ohio State, Notre Dame? The fact of the matter was that nobody was beating LSU. They were blowing out teams all season, except for Alabama (who, might I add, Lawrence blew out in a much more important game). I'll say what I said in the last thread about Lawrence - you don't lose only three games throughout your high school and collegiate tenure without being something special.

But, yeah, let's base a player's ability off of one game against a one year wonder in LSU. :rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom