Trevor Lawrence: SEC propped up by the media (1 Viewer)

Yeah cause the A.C.C is great. You would think he would know better than to say stuff like that. Year after the S.E.C has shown to be the best football conference. Come N.F.L Draft time this conference gets the most players picked.

What a stupid forking thing to say. Looks like he’s learning about whining from his coach. It’s not a good look Trevor.

Pretty soon we're going to know how "propped up" the SEC is. I think Trevor is going to find out our D has not been propped up, but stand strongly on their own 22 feet.

I mean he beat the unbeatable Alabama last year.
So he's kinda got a point. But really top to bottom the SEC is the best conference. It's just that Clemson has had a really great 3 year run. They are basically the best team the past 3 years regardless of the outcome of tomorrows game.

Kid has big ones...that's for sure.
I guess you can go that way if you've
never lost a collegiate game in your career.

I never really understood the conference bravado. I hope for nothing but the worst out of my conference mates. I hope they lose all the time.

The SEC is very top heavy. He does have a point. Don’t get me wrong the SEC is the top conference but not by as much as some think. The traditional big dogs are usually a bit overrated.

You have to beat the defending Champs to be the Champs. Clemson should have been the #1 seed. 29 straight and a beat down on Bama in last years championship with a freshman qb.

The SEC is very top heavy. He does have a point. Don’t get me wrong the SEC is the top conference but not by as much as some think. The traditional big dogs are usually a bit overrated.

You have to beat the defending Champs to be the Champs. Clemson should have been the #1 seed. 29 straight and a beat down on Bama in last years championship with a freshman qb.
BS. Maybe that's an argument for the pro teams where you maintain some continuity on the rosters. In college there is a lot of turnover every year. A completely different group of players in 2019 don't get judged by the performance of another different group of players in 2018. This year has nothing to do with last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom