Trevor Laws will not be available at 40 (1 Viewer)

SWJJ

moar bink ball
Reaction score
I just really have a feeling he will be off the board when we pick.

Falcons need a DT, and likely will take Dorsey, but if they go in another direction, surely they will take Laws in the second.

Ravens could take a DT in the first or second

If ellis does not make it to the bengals at 9, they would certainly take laws at 39

I could see Denver move ahead of cinci in the second to take laws

Jax could reach for him at 26 (doubtful but possible)

I think we need an impact DT in the first two rounds, If we dont move up to get ellis, I think we may have to move up to the top of round 2 to get laws.

Thoughts?

There's not much separating Laws and Sims from Auburn IMO...also Kentawn Balmer could be bait for one of the teams that need DT after the early 1st that may possibly leave Laws for us...that all being said, I want him real bad, but I'd be just as happy with Sims (total Homer bias by the way) WAR EAGLE!!!

I just really have a feeling he will be off the board when we pick.

Falcons need a DT, and likely will take Dorsey, but if they go in another direction, surely they will take Laws in the second.

Ravens could take a DT in the first or second

If ellis does not make it to the bengals at 9, they would certainly take laws at 39

I could see Denver move ahead of cinci in the second to take laws

Jax could reach for him at 26 (doubtful but possible)

I think we need an impact DT in the first two rounds, If we dont move up to get ellis, I think we may have to move up to the top of round 2 to get laws.

Thoughts?

If the Falcons don't draft Dorsey and the Bengals don't draft Ellis then we won't need to draft Laws at 40 so its a mute point. Because for all intents and purposes we will pick Ellis.

Has Laws jumped ahead of Balmer and Pat Simms in the rankings and I missed it. Laws may bet picked but any of these 3 players could fit for us. So while I am not opposed to trading up to get a player I doubt I would to get a DT this year. A good one will be there whom ever it is. If we draft DT at 10 assuming Ellis would be the pick if we got it then I wouldn't be opposed to trading up in the second if a good man to man CB fell late into the 1st round. Brandon Flowers of Talib maybe.

I continue to see people say we should take laws at 40, but he just wont be there.

IMHO Laws will be a better pro tham Simms or Balmer.

I think Balmer may go to san diego at 27

Simms may be there at 4o.

This is why we move up and get Ellis

dorsey will be gone. :badmood:

Yeah......All these mocks with Ellis falling to us are BS.
Let's get on the phone with NE and BAL and move ahead of CIN so we get Ellis. I like Laws and I say if he's gone at #40 and we DIDNT get Ellis, let's see if Balmer is still there or maybe Pat Sims from Auburn. Ideally I would like Ellis or Rivers in the first THEN the best defensive player available, THEN the best player available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom