Trey Hendrickson Compares Brees & Burrow (2 Viewers)

I hate we lost him also. But would hated to lose Marcus and after this year Lattimore even more. Thats the only curse of drafting well, cant keep em all
Wonder who will end up with the better career? Davenport or Hendrickson?
I’ll admit I wanted to keep Dav over Trey but if Dav can’t stay on the field I’m afraid it will end up a mistake to let Trey go.

Probably would've been the smarter move...but then again the fact that they didn't...is why players like playing for Payton.
I know I love Cam. But this year Hendrickson is a little better and next year? And the year after?
Again I hate myself for even thinking it but as business decision, it makes sense

I know I love Cam. But this year Hendrickson is a little better and next year? And the year after?
Again I hate myself for even thinking it but as business decision, it makes sense
Run D would suffer big time but I get your thinking. Cam has been amazing for us but father time has caught up to him. Taking emotion out of it seems that would have been the right move.

Yeah, he's a beast. In my fantasy league I resigned Jordan (resign values are based on highest of previous 2 years rankings), so Jordan was a $17m/yr resign. This year I had to resign Hendrickson at $9m/yr. Cam is producing 6.36FPG and Hendrickson is at 13.46FPG. Defensive players have value as they get credit for hurries and stuff yards so TFLs factor in, etc. I'm looking at my other expiring contracts after this season (Latt, Tre'Davious White, David Long Jr., Ronnie Harrison, Mostert, Nyheim Hines) and I may have to release Jordan for the cap savings. I know this has nothing to do with real life football, but it highlights the balance between paying someone for what they've done or paying someone for what they will do. In hindsight, I should not have extended Jordan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom