Trey Hendrickson; outstanding game. (1 Viewer)

Move on to who? He's dirt cheap. No reason to move on. Now this year is a different story. He'll probably get a contract we can't match if he keeps up his play. Fortunately, we have more cheap depth in Granderson for a few more years.
It was a numbers problem. You can’t keep all the guys we had at the start of the spring. Granderson, Hunt, Jordan, Davenport, Hendrickson, Mario Edwards, and Noah Spence. We wanted to add Clowney. Injuries and cuts happened but I thought Hendrickson was a potential cut. I’m glad to see him performing well.

I like his energy, he seems to move the QB off his spot on many plays.

Did I hear Troy call him "Ted Hendrickson" yesterday?

I've always thought he's played well when he's played. No surprise here. He's always seems to get pressure.

I for one was hoping that we would have drafted a de before the third round of the 17 draft, but when we took Trey, I felt really good about the pick. Our man is now paying dividends

Trey doesn’t have either the strength or speed of Davenport, but he does seem to have supplemented with some good moves (that hopefully Davenport is developing)
But MD is a run stopping monster
Trey can get exposed fast against a run heavy team

strength? No, but trey is every bit as fast as Davenport. Hendrickson tested extremely high athletically and had the same 40 as Davenport.

Good motor but short arms for a DE (32 in). If Raiders LT Miller (6-9) gets ahold of him that’s not going to be pretty. We need Hunt (6-8) out there to play base and Hendrickson to come in on third down. Davenport has ideal arms (34 in) and what makes him a force in stopping the run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom