Trey Hendrickson; outstanding game. (1 Viewer)

Are we gonna say it ? That Trey might be better ? Or we not doing that just yet ?
Just pump the brakes on that for a while there buddy. If it is to be you will have plenty of time to make yourself shine around here. It's just not a good look to call an injured player 'a bust' especially when the team made a special effort to select him.

I'm not ready to throw in the towel on Davenport. It's possible that he may still be a force at DE in the future.

Just pump the brakes on that for a while there buddy. If it is to be you will have plenty of time to make yourself shine around here. It's just not a good look to call an injured player 'a bust' especially when the team made a special effort to select him.

I'm not ready to throw in the towel on Davenport. It's possible that he may still be a force at DE in the future.
I get it. Trey is kinda like Craig Robertson- team favorite, high motor guy who makes impact plays
And for both the downside is more subtle
They’re like the reverse Andrus Peat

We got Depth on top of Depth
That's right... and it's hard to beat depth because even if a backup player isn't quite as effective as a starter, he still can get the job done when going up against the opponent's starter who is having to play the whole game and is running on empty in the critical last quarter. There's nothing better than having a stable of good players come in with fresh legs to keep the pressure up on the opponent! :9:

I thought it was time to move on from T-Rex this year but he played very well yesterday. Availability is the best asset. I still like the physical tools of Davenport and Granderson but T-Rex brings value to the DE position.

I'm glad Hendrickson got his own thread because he deserves it. That guy lived in Tampa's backfield all day. He didn't just look good for a depth player, he looked good period.

We have some dudes on the D line. This should be fun to watch.

I'm glad Hendrickson got his own thread because he deserves it. That guy lived in Tampa's backfield all day. He didn't just look good for a depth player, he looked good period.

We have some dudes on the D line. This should be fun to watch.
This đź’Ż

Yep! I noticed him get close several times. He is definitely a contributor to our line.

Depth is such an important thing as the season goes on and it is obvious that we have exceptional depth. We even had two practice squad guys brought up who contributed significantly yesterday!

Last edited:
I thought it was time to move on from T-Rex this year but he played very well yesterday. Availability is the best asset. I still like the physical tools of Davenport and Granderson but T-Rex brings value to the DE position.

Move on to who? He's dirt cheap. No reason to move on. Now this year is a different story. He'll probably get a contract we can't match if he keeps up his play. Fortunately, we have more cheap depth in Granderson for a few more years.

Trey Hendrickson is a young pup that is finally maturing into his prime. I've been waiting for this clean shaven kid to grow a man's beard and come into his own as a player and I think he's right about there now.

Trey doesn’t have either the strength or speed of Davenport, but he does seem to have supplemented with some good moves (that hopefully Davenport is developing)
But MD is a run stopping monster
Trey can get exposed fast against a run heavy team
Trey will get tested against a good Raiders O-line, and Josh Jacobs rushing for 93 yards and 3 TDs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom