Trey Hendrickson (1 Viewer)

He's gonna get paid in 2021.

Maybe not by us but he's having a spectacular season.

Young double digit sack guys don't hit the open market because they're so hard to find. That's the reason we spent 2 firsts on Davenport. Turns out we didn't need to because the guy we drafted in the 3rd round the year before panned out. You gotta keep him.

If we donā€™t pay him somebody else will

No way are we going to let him walk. We will resign him. Loomis will find a way. CJ is not getting any younger, and I expect in a few years they would let him walk when contract is up.

Might have to pay him and let someone else walk

Lattimore? And Iā€™m kind of being serious. Itā€™s not that Lattimore isnā€™t very good, he is. But when we get pressure up front, it makes it so much easier for the DBs. And not sure we can pay $13-15M for a CB!

Anyway, fantastic team win today!

Young double digit sack guys don't hit the open market because they're so hard to find. That's the reason we spent 2 firsts on Davenport. Turns out we didn't need to because the guy we drafted in the 3rd round the year before panned out. You gotta keep him.

I disagree, the defensive pressure didn't kick in until Davenport made his debut. He's the straw that stirs the drink along the line and we need all of them.

I disagree, the defensive pressure didn't kick in until Davenport made his debut. He's the straw that stirs the drink along the line and we need all of them.
I just hope he can develop more moves. It's the only thing holding him back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom