'Trial Balloon for a Coup?' (1 Viewer)

Saildawg

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I saw this earlier. I think it is a bit far fetched. However, I have no doubt that the Trump administration will push it to the limits to see how much they can get away with. If we don't already have a constitutional crisis, we will have one in short order. He will defy the courts and dare them to do something about it. Then, we will see if our elected representatives have a backbone and have the interests of the Country and the Constitution foremost in their hearts and minds or their own self interest.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I saw this earlier. I think it is a bit far fetched. However, I have no doubt that the Trump administration will push it to the limits to see how much they can get away with. If we don't already have a constitutional crisis, we will have one in short order. He will defy the courts and dare them to do something about it. Then, we will see if our elected representatives have a backbone and have the interests of the Country and the Constitution foremost in their hearts and minds or their own self interest.
which boils down to which side will shout loudest longest

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom