Trial for girl who texted boyfriend urging suicide (1 Viewer)

It looks like that was all after his death though.

I have no doubt she craved attention, she's a teenage girl.

She clearly didn't want him to kill himself at the beginning of their text exchanges because she would try to encourage him to not kill himself.

I can't find the exact article that accused her of planning benefits before his death and it's possible my memory is hazy on that point exactly. Point is though, she wanted the attention.

Edit: Or I could be confusing it with this:

Rayburn, the prosecutor, said Carter used Roy’s death to get attention from girls she wanted to befriend, and that she engaged in a “dry run” two days before his death by telling friends he was missing. She later texted him about a generator and began to pressure him to take his life.

“Now she’s stuck and her friends are asking questions," Rayburn said. "Time is starting to run out. Now he’s got to kill himself, because she can’t be a liar.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/06/13/defense-rests-michelle-carter-trial/729jLY0nRMzrnZDJHt9joI/story.html

Wouldn't the best outcome be that she sees the error in her ways and becomes an anti-suicide advocate that helps other people contemplating suicide with their depression?

Maybe work a suicide hotline?

Maybe work a suicide hotline?

um-no.gif

What bothers me in this is that even while she knew that he was in the middle of the action of actually trying to kill himself, she didn't report it to anyone. That alone is worthy of consequences, IMO.

She looks like Cara Delevigne after falling out of a tree and hitting several branches.

170616-michelle-carter-945a-rs_9f805145670fd23ac862549b84423dfd.fit-760w.JPG

Now I am not saying that she looks like the type of girl that would watch a guy bleed out without dialing 911, but she totally looks like the type of girl that would watch a guy bleed out without dialing 911.
just bc she has 80s hair
all the girls were like that in the 80s

Easy to poke fun, but she obviously has severe personal issues as well from reading the story. No victory here for justice (although I agree with the need for prosecution) or sanity imho. There's just no good answer I think.

just bc she has 80s hair
all the girls were like that in the 80s

I dunno...looks like she has those helter skelter eyes to me
My wife gives my that look fairly often. Its as if she is weighing the satisfaction of disemboweling me versus the cleanup after

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom