Trials of Gabriel Fernandez - Netflix (1 Viewer)

FLEA

Livin' the dream
Reaction score
Not exactly the feel good Docu series of the year but this was very compelling and extremely hard to watch, so much so I would have to pause and walk away only to come back a few hours later. My heart ached for this little boy and I pray that his "Parents" rot in hell.

Don't think I could watch that. Someone must be cutting onions around here just reading that article.

Not exactly the feel good Docu series of the year but this was very compelling and extremely hard to watch, so much so I would have to pause and walk away only to come back a few hours later. My heart ached for this little boy and I pray that his "Parents" rot in hell.
I binge watched this over the weekend. I have never been so simultaneously sad and outraged/wanting to kill at the same time.

Thinly Veiled Profanity
I think one of the things that enraged me (among the many) is that so many different people were reporting the abuse but DFS could "never find sufficient evidence of abuse". [mod edit :nono: thinly veiled profanity].

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Not watching that. Read a couple articles on the poor kid when I saw the documentary was #1 on Netflix over the weekend. Whole bag of nope. I can be angry & sad without all the details.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom