Triplette: Keenan Lewis intends to have his hip 100% by Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Heard that one before from Lewis. Hope it is true this time.

I want to know if he's having problem with the same hip he had surgery on. I'd feel better if it wasn't.

I want to know if he's having problem with the same hip he had surgery on. I'd feel better if it wasn't.

The same injury from last year flared up on day one of camp which is a sure sign the injury never fully healed as stated on some tweets I seen from Triplette and others. Doesn't look good for this year folks, just be glad we have decent depth

Rather a healthy PJ than an injured Westbank on the field. Dont rush it and come back ready to play

There is a huge gap between "close to 100% by week 1" and "avoid to IR"

:mwink:

"Actually, I look at it as a blessing," the New Orleans Saints cornerback told NOLA.com Friday evening in a phone interview. "It could've been much worse if I would've went out there the next day. So, I'm glad that I went out there, tested it out, figured out what I needed to be fixed, took the right protocol and went and got hooked up with the right people to help me fix it."

Saints CB Keenan Lewis: 'I ain't going on IR' | NOLA.com

I'd prefer he takes the time he needs since he's clearly had a set back. No rush. I'd rather him take until week 2,3,4,5,678 if he needs it. He hasn't been able to shake injuries for almost 3 years he's just kept rushing back and reinjuring himself

I'd prefer he takes the time he needs since he's clearly had a set back. No rush. I'd rather him take until week 2,3,4,5,678 if he needs it. He hasn't been able to shake injuries for almost 3 years he's just kept rushing back and reinjuring himself
Wanting to talk waiting week 5 -8 to come back, but if history is an indicator for anything... Is that we either start hot or at above .500 or we sink.

Couldn't agree more. If he only plays in six game, but he's healthy, that will be great. Some on the job training can only be a good thing for our young cb's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom