Triplett's newest 53 man roster prediction (1 Viewer)

A lot of people on here want Landon Turner to start and Triplett doesn't even mention him..... who's right?

Yeah, i think Swann, Coleman, and Finnegan are all fighting for that last spot, and if the right guy hits the market all three will be gone.

I wish we could only go with 2 qbs, but we can't or else we lose a) talented qb prospect or b) a great backup qb. You are really in a lose lose if you only put 2 qbs on your roster.

I think John Kuhn will be my new favorite Saint. Everything about him screams utility player.

Yeah, i think Swann, Coleman, and Finnegan are all fighting for that last spot, and if the right guy hits the market all three will be gone.

I wish we could only go with 2 qbs, but we can't or else we lose a) talented qb prospect or b) a great backup qb. You are really in a lose lose if you only put 2 qbs on your roster.

I think John Kuhn will be my new favorite Saint. Everything about him screams utility player.

Is Grayson still enough of a talented QB prospect to utilize a roster spot on or do you risk trying to get him to the practice squad?

Is Grayson still enough of a talented QB prospect to utilize a roster spot on or do you risk trying to get him to the practice squad?

To soon to tell. I was just looking at Aaron Rodgers preseason stats from 05 & 06, and there was no way of telling that that Aaron Rodgers would be the Aaron Rodgers we know today.

Is it ke or does Swann look like hea playing to not get hurt? Finnegan is a one year player so I can see him not making over a guy who offers long term potential.

A lot of people on here want Landon Turner to start and Triplett doesn't even mention him..... who's right?
would say he hasn't done his research or film study Because Turner has been our best guard this pre reason . I have heard he doesn't look good in practice but last I check the games are what matters and he is a gamer ... I do think his flaws show in 1 on 1 drills but in the heat of the battle in game play shows the kid can play

Lot of talk about Swann. I think people forget that we still have Kyle Wilson on IR. He was decent filling in last season and better in the nickle. I'm wondering if he could come back this season? It was a torn labrum in his shoulder and not a knee issue.

Nobody is forgetting about Swann, we just have great talent at that position (crazy to think). Swann has done well for himself, and will surely be picked up if he is released by us.

Another thing to consider is his injury history. Perhaps the organization will make a mercy kill, and let him go before his brain turns to mush with another concussion.

Nobody is forgetting about Swann, we just have great talent at that position (crazy to think). Swann has done well for himself, and will surely be picked up if he is released by us.

Another thing to consider is his injury history. Perhaps the organization will make a mercy kill, and let him go before his brain turns to mush with another concussion.

Do we?

Besides Breaux, nothing more than special teamers in the Dixon bros and a depth guy on the back side of his career (Finnegan), we are untested IMO.

ETA: That being said, I think Crawley will emerge as a future starter

Coleman's chances are dwindling. Tull could be a cut. He's had such a quiet camp and is clearly behind Edebali & Gwacham. Lasco's ability at gunner also hurts Dixon's chances.

Swann, Turner, Tapp or Finnegan can sneak onto the roster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom