Triplett's newest 53 man roster prediction (1 Viewer)

Do you think they will try or have tried to trade McCown to Dallas in deal that includes Leary?

So we keep Lelito over Turner? Clearly he hasn't watched any games.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Do you think they will try or have tried to trade McCown to Dallas in deal that includes Leary?

I don't think any team would be interested in trading for a 35 year old back up quarterback.

Dallas would be better off waiting until all of the cuts go through and trying to claim a QB.

A very reasonable roster projection. Triplett left himself some wiggle room, so it's hard to argue with him on this.

Dixon's role is special teams. He makes it as a gunner

IDK Lasco was by far the best gunner this preseason. It he wasn't making the tackle he was in on the stop. I can't recall Dixon being that much of an impact that would make him indispensable. :scratch:

I don't see Mccown making it.

Jack Allen has looked awful in the last 2 games , Turner is gonna make the team

Someone would claim Grayson before he made it to the PS, IMO

if they do that he has to go on there 53 man roster. who would do that at this point?

I'm with Greg on this one. I don't think Grayson will be snatched up before making it to PS. All the teams are making tough cuts and the final 53 is tight.

It would be interesting to see how this fickle crowd would swing if he did get cut and picked up by another team. All of those screaming "he should be cut and was a wasted third round pick" would change to "they used a third round pick and exposed him to the waiver period?! What were they thinking!" :rolleyes:

Nobody is forgetting about Swann, we just have great talent at that position (crazy to think). Swann has done well for himself, and will surely be picked up if he is released by us.

Another thing to consider is his injury history. Perhaps the organization will make a mercy kill, and let him go before his brain turns to mush with another concussion.

Great talent? Really... a bunch of players who've never played in an NFL game

Is Grayson still enough of a talented QB prospect to utilize a roster spot on or do you risk trying to get him to the practice squad?

I'd walk him. He hasn't looked anything like a NFL QB in pre season either year. No way anyone adds him to their roster.

I'm with Greg on this one. I don't think Grayson will be snatched up before making it to PS. All the teams are making tough cuts and the final 53 is tight.

It would be interesting to see how this fickle crowd would swing if he did get cut and picked up by another team. All of those screaming "he should be cut and was a wasted third round pick" would change to "they used a third round pick and exposed him to the waiver period?! What were they thinking!" :rolleyes:

I thought about how I would feel. Based on what I have seen ( which isn't much , just games ) he doesn't have that thing that some guys have to stand in the pocket and make a throw Griffin , who wasn't and isn't an NFL starter actually did that. This kid looks like a deer in headlights , he plays scared.

I guess the CB talent we have on our roster could be less than impressive, but I have really liked what I have seen (as many posters would agree). They are very young, so situations like we saw against Antonio Brown will happen, but they have shown to be very impressive, so seeing Swann or Finnegan get cut for one of these guys (still) on (Tripplet's) the final cut isn't shocking, it's just good scouting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom