Trivia Question - No Googling or Looking it up (1 Viewer)

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
What player played for the Saints division champs in 1991, 2000, and 2006?

Thank you for saving me the time of racking my brain on that one.

Great question.

I would not have known the answer. My first guess was Roaf but then I couldn't remember what year he got traded.

What he said.

Didn't he go to Pittsburgh for a while and then come back home?

Exactly. I remember when Fred burst onto the scene playing RB for the Saints for a four game stretch I think in 1991. Then I remember him being a special teams demon for the Steelers and then returning the Saints doing the same thing for them -> playing special teams.

Did you see that on your calendar too? Or did you just happen to know that?

In all seriousness, I knew exactly who it was before I even finished reading your question. Having said that, the only reason I knew this answer was because of the short stretch of games Fred had during his first stint with the Saints in which he filled in at RB and strung together some good rushing performances. If he had never done that, then there is no way I would have remembered him being with the Saints.

Chad Morton

Yup.

The NFL record is 13, shared by four players, and for non-Saints fans, it is a tough piece of trivia to name all four. You can spot people the other three--Shannon Sharpe, Kellen Winslow, and Thurman Thomas--and ask them to name the fourth.

How did Bobby Hebert score his first touchdown in the NFL? (One of my favorite trivia questions)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom