**TROPICAL ALERT** Hurricane Florence making landfall on NC coast (2 Viewers)

Lol I get it guys. Trust me.
My Texan friends love crawfish boils I think they are called. And I poke at em and they don’t appreciate it lol.

Lol I get it guys. Trust me.
My Texan friends love crawfish boils I think they are called. And I poke at em and they don’t appreciate it lol.

Have you even tried properly boiled crawfish?

Im assuming not a fan of cajun seasonings ( specific to cayenne )?

Have you even tried properly boiled crawfish?

Im assuming not a fan of cajun seasonings ( specific to cayenne )?

I actually have enjoyed the corn and stuff that is cooked with em. Much.
I just hate the ground roaches as I call them. I’m a lobster and crab legs guy. Figured I’d like the little fellas for that reason but just not at all a fan. We go to many boils here it’s kind of a thing. I’m guessing it is there too. ?

Man I hate crawfish.:melike::happy0005:
Running away now.
wait................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................what?

i would guess it would be very difficult to herd chickens

back when i was going to school in NC, there was a BIG STINK about hog waste going into rivers and befouling the water
i'm guessing NC water and later the ground when the water recedes will be wrecked

Yep, that part of NC inland from the coast but before you get to middle of the state (where Raleigh is) is heavy on agriculture and hogs/chickens. It's a very poor region (the Piedmont) and environmental rules are probably quite limited in reach and even less enforced.

I actually have enjoyed the corn and stuff that is cooked with em. Much.
I just hate the ground roaches as I call them. I’m a lobster and crab legs guy. Figured I’d like the little fellas for that reason but just not at all a fan. We go to many boils here it’s kind of a thing. I’m guessing it is there too. ?

I'm not knocking you, but I never understood this line of thinking. You're essentially saying I love a good steak,but despise Veal. Crawfish and Lobster belong to the same family. Cook both with the same cajun recipe and there is no contest in my opinion. The mudbugs are much more succulent and tender.

I get that.
I just disagree on how they taste compared to lobster and crab legs. Idk why, just how it is for me.

Last time I cooked some lobsters I boiled them in a crawfish boil. OMG so damn good.

I love lobster - it's one of my favorite things. I love crawfish, it's one of my favorite things, even more so than lobster, especially after I moved away. Those two are both in my top five foods.

But I like lobster hot melted butter and no seasoning. And like my crawfish spicy, zesty, whatver - I want to feel the burn and the flavor. But I just don't like lobster in crawfish boil/seasoning.

I love lobster - it's one of my favorite things. I love crawfish, it's one of my favorite things, even more so than lobster, especially after I moved away. Those two are both in my top five foods.

But I like lobster hot melted butter and no seasoning. And like my crawfish spicy, zesty, whatver - I want to feel the burn and the flavor. But I just don't like lobster in crawfish boil/seasoning.

I completely get what you're saying. I guess I should clarify, when I did it it was with 3oz tails and not whole lobsters so maybe that was the difference for me. I haven't tried in with whole ones. Though I still buttered the sheet out of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom