***TROPICAL ALERT*** TROPICAL STORM ETA (Late season tropical outlook discussion) (5 Viewers)

Zeta is the strongest hurricane to pass directly over the city of New Orleans, per Dr. Jeff Masters and according to NOAA’s historical database of hurricanes tracked.
Where did you get this info? I though Jeff Masters retired from Category 6....

Marrero. Hillcrest area to be more specific.

My grandparents used to live in a red brick house on corner of Shawn and Villa Dr. Right next to the St. Pierre family. I'll never forget when their son was murdered at West Jeff stadium during an Ehret/West Jeff game. So sad.

First of all, your attitude isn't very much appreciated on my end. Secondly, I was more refering to the infrastructure side on Entergy's part. There's no reason a storm like that one should have this many people without power and for as long as it's projected to be out. A power company in a major metropolitan area should have plenty resources to invest in their grid. And I'm an electrician myself dude. I know what it takes sometimes to get repairs done.
Well the way you stated it came off offensive to me. And my son in law is an electrician DUDE! So back off with being offended. I was offended just the same by your dispostion toward those working to restore power. And as far as infrastructure goes, it is a problem throughout the country and not just relative to Entergy, in case you were unaware. But what are YOU doing, Mr. Electrician? Or may I say; Mrs. Electrician, to help others, in this current situation?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom