Tropical storm Cristobal (1 Viewer)

Video from Brandon's drone.

They are getting folks out of the cabins on the beach at Fountainbleu State Park.

Also actively searching for 2 missing boaters who left out of Slidell on a 20 ft skiff w/ 90 HP motor at 1pm.

I cannot believe the lack of responsibility shown by adults.

Those folks along the lakefront are used to this. Well, maybe not used to, but deal with. That giant home in last frame is where i take left ( up Carroll St ) to drop off youngest. She calls it the "White House" because of its size. Plus , they have 1 golden and 1 yellow lab thats usually running the yard that my gal loves to see at 7am. I hope they got all the outdoor stuff up from under the home ( raised so they have all sorts of patio stuff under there )

Crazy what a south wind, high tide and some storm surge will do.

Last edited:
I was kind of wondering why Cristobal was so mild in the New Orleans metro (south shore). Then I went and looked at the storm track on Weather Underground.

The eye of Cristobal actually veered east a bit and ended up passing straight over Chalmette and N.O. East. That meant that most of the area actually ended up WEST of the eye. Another significant chunk of the metro experienced the calm of the eye for a spell yesterday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom