Trouble logging in from Europe (1 Viewer)

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I'm in Hungary and probably since the 1st of July it has been hit or miss with being able to get online. Has anyone else had this problem? I've come up with 3 potential reasons, 1) An Eu regulation-I can't open any American site there, 2)Hungary has crappy Internet or 3) Operator error.

I'm debating getting a VPN but don't want to spend the money if it doesn't solve the problem.

I'm in Hungary and probably since the 1st of July it has been hit or miss with being able to get online. Has anyone else had this problem? I've come up with 3 potential reasons, 1) An Eu regulation-I can't open any American site there, 2)Hungary has crappy Internet or 3) Operator error.

I'm debating getting a VPN but don't want to spend the money if it doesn't solve the problem.

Online at all, or just to SR? Does it error out or...?

Online at all, or just to SR? Does it error out or...?
Primarily SR, but a lot of sites it won’t load without me having to hit the time out reload button.

I have had to reload a page 3 or 4 times to get them to open. Sprint won’t open at all. I got online today and haven’t signed off.

I have run virus scan, defragmentation, malware removal and I have deleted unnecessary files. I was hoping that would fix the issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom