Troubleshooter: Unsatisfied with my Choice Hotel room (1 Viewer)

They mark it guaranteed because they know all they've sold you is a guarnateed piece of ****. If you want me to crap in a box and mark it guaranteed I will. I've got spare time.

Choice is a terrible choice of hotel franchises. I worked for them briefly in college, just awful. From the Sleep Inn to the Quality Inn they are terrible. You get what you pay for.

On the other hand Hilton/Marriott is usually the way to go when looking for consistency. This is aside from privately owned hotels.

Hampton Inn and Fairfield :9:

All of the others make me :mad: I work for IHG and wouldn't stay at most Holiday Inn's.

They mark it guaranteed because they know all they've sold you is a guarnateed piece of ****. If you want me to crap in a box and mark it guaranteed I will. I've got spare time.

You're father could sell a ketchup popsicle to a lady in white gloves.

You're my naughty pet! You're naughty!

I still use Herbie Hancock when asking people for their signatures to this day.

True story: I was visiting Boston with some friends when we wandered into a famous cemetary. As I walked up to John Hancocks grave, a buddy of mine and myself turned to each other at the exact same time and said to each other in unison :John Hancock!? It's Herbie Hancock! An awesome spontaneous Tommy Boy reference moment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom