Troy Aikman had nothing but good things to say about the Saints on his radio show yesterday (audio) (1 Viewer)

I'll go first, what would you expect him to say this "now"! But in the back of his mind, he still remembers his rookie day bu against the Saints & faced the Dome Patrol, which sacked him all day & held him without a score, trust me, he's saying good things now because he can't look stupid saying what he wants to say.

I'll go first, what would you expect him to say this "now"! But in the back of his mind, he still remembers his rookie day bu against the Saints & faced the Dome Patrol, which sacked him all day & held him without a score, trust me, he's saying good things now because he can't look stupid saying what he wants to say.

I suppose you could say similar things about the other 95% of the NFL world who aren't Saints fans. None of them expected us to be doing that well. It doesn't mean that they aren't sincere in their praise right now. People reserve the right to change their minds.

I'll have to admit, I was really shocked to hear him spend this much time on his show talking about us. He literally spent almost half the show talking about the Saints. The show is only on for about 45min. Take away the commercials and it's a lil over 30 minutes total. Guess we made him a believer.

OK, now who will be the first to find something negative to say about Aikman?

At approximately 4:52 Aikman talks about the skill players and singles out Reggie Bush as a "talented back" thus giving rise to a 50 page Reggie thread. Seems pretty negative to me.

Are there anything but good things to say about the Saints right now? Scoring high, defense good because of offense... And most of all exciting!

Check out NFl player Recap of Week 6. Great Read...

http://tightend.blogspot.com/

I guess this puts the lie to those who were saying he was hating the Saints when he was doing color for the Giants game. I rewatched the DVR I have of the game, and other than being honest about what he was seeing, I still don't see what others were saying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom