Troy Aikman Hates the Saints (1 Viewer)

Pick 6 Dad

Reaction score
His apparent NFC East man-crush was so evident yesterday. He provided absolutely nothing positive to the broadcast about my Saints until the victory was well in hand.:idunno:

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I watched the entire game, and didn't hear anything but fair remarks from Aikman.

kbeezy228

Organized Clutter
Reaction score
His apparent NFC East man-crush was so evident yesterday. He provided absolutely nothing positive to the broadcast about my Saints until the victory was well in hand.:idunno:

Yeah, he was saying that the Dome was a tough place to play and that he started his first game there, and how he got his behind handed to him. :9:

Someone sounds a little bitter..

Boudro

I'm so not a raper.
Reaction score
I disagree. I thought he did a good job of calling the game. Of course he was saying how good the Giants are, they're a good team. He was also complimentary of our offense and defense. He was also saying that the Giants were still in it when they were down 17(?). This is because it's true. Had they gotten a quick score they would have been right back in the game.

Vemnox

SR Since '05
Reaction score
I think it was more his lack of enthusiasm for some big plays by the Saints that was a bother

pstegall74

Reaction score
i'm so glad someone else noticed this. no matter how good the saints did, it was always that the giants were simply playing poorly. he changed his story with about 12 minutes to go in the fourth. i've lost all respect for aikman.

SilverSaint

All-World
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
At least he gave our O-line some respect. During the Philly game he said that were not good.

Fleabagg

Reaction score
while he is better than that horrid afc team we had for the jets game....

i did notice that he didnt want to give saints credit for anything, rather he'd point out them as giants errors and such..

Saintster

Through Thick and Thin since 1986
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Wow, can't believe someone would post this.

Paranoid people.

He was more than fair in his praise of the Saints. I am sure Giants fans were vomiting over it.

Shawn

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I disagree. I thought he did a good job of calling the game. Of course he was saying how good the Giants are, they're a good team. He was also complimentary of our offense and defense. He was also saying that the Giants were still in it when they were down 17(?). This is because it's true. Had they gotten a quick score they would have been right back in the game.

I thought he did a great job of announcing the game yesterday.

In the 2nd quarter, he said that the bottom line was that the Giants were just outmanned. The Saints had too much talent at too many positions. His insinuation was that there wasn't much the Giants were going to be able to do but take their lumps.

He said a LOT of nice things about the Saints.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
while he is better than that horrid afc team we had for the jets game....

i did notice that he didnt want to give saints credit for anything, rather he'd point out them as giants errors and such..

Now Dierdorf was unbelievably homerish on the Jets telecast. I think that's been well documented on here. It was as bad as I have ever witnessed.

inetnawlins

Black and Gold
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone could say he was fair. Every penalty call against the Saints was the right call, every one against the Giants was the wrong call.

After the Saints turned it into a blowout, he must of realized he sounded like a complete tool and changed his tune. But even then, he had to start apologizing for the Giants going on about their injuries.

He is a tool. And yes, he did state our offensive line played poorly when he announced the Philly game after we had blown out Detroit the week before and run all over them. He is a complete idiot. I hope to God he isn't announcing the Dallas game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom