Troy Aikman Hates the Saints (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
His apparent NFC East man-crush was so evident yesterday. He provided absolutely nothing positive to the broadcast about my Saints until the victory was well in hand.:idunno:

I watched the entire game, and didn't hear anything but fair remarks from Aikman.

His apparent NFC East man-crush was so evident yesterday. He provided absolutely nothing positive to the broadcast about my Saints until the victory was well in hand.:idunno:

Yeah, he was saying that the Dome was a tough place to play and that he started his first game there, and how he got his behind handed to him. :9:

Someone sounds a little bitter..

I disagree. I thought he did a good job of calling the game. Of course he was saying how good the Giants are, they're a good team. He was also complimentary of our offense and defense. He was also saying that the Giants were still in it when they were down 17(?). This is because it's true. Had they gotten a quick score they would have been right back in the game.

i'm so glad someone else noticed this. no matter how good the saints did, it was always that the giants were simply playing poorly. he changed his story with about 12 minutes to go in the fourth. i've lost all respect for aikman.

At least he gave our O-line some respect. During the Philly game he said that were not good.

while he is better than that horrid afc team we had for the jets game....

i did notice that he didnt want to give saints credit for anything, rather he'd point out them as giants errors and such..

Wow, can't believe someone would post this.

Paranoid people.

He was more than fair in his praise of the Saints. I am sure Giants fans were vomiting over it.

I disagree. I thought he did a good job of calling the game. Of course he was saying how good the Giants are, they're a good team. He was also complimentary of our offense and defense. He was also saying that the Giants were still in it when they were down 17(?). This is because it's true. Had they gotten a quick score they would have been right back in the game.

I thought he did a great job of announcing the game yesterday.

In the 2nd quarter, he said that the bottom line was that the Giants were just outmanned. The Saints had too much talent at too many positions. His insinuation was that there wasn't much the Giants were going to be able to do but take their lumps.

He said a LOT of nice things about the Saints.

while he is better than that horrid afc team we had for the jets game....

i did notice that he didnt want to give saints credit for anything, rather he'd point out them as giants errors and such..

Now Dierdorf was unbelievably homerish on the Jets telecast. I think that's been well documented on here. It was as bad as I have ever witnessed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom