Troy Aikman Hates the Saints (1 Viewer)

I watched the entire game, and didn't hear anything but fair remarks from Aikman.

We saw two different games then. Every time there was a flag against them he said it was a bad call and blah blah blah.......

I think the OP just wanted a little attention, I notice he hasnt posted anything to defend his original position.

In his defense though, at first I thought it was a bad one too. As it is, I think it's a legitimate call, but it was still borderline. Webster did shove Colston, at about the time he got tripped. He probably would have fallen without the shove...but the ball was also very close to Colston, and he still might have caught it.

I didn't even see that until I watched the play for about the 5th time, because you really only see the shove from the ground level angle.

Aikman was also the one who said he thought the O'Hara holding call was bogus, but that the refs failed to call him for being downfield on the pass. Just FYI.

Thank you for reminding me about the inexplicable O'Hara holding call. Aikman was right about that one.

I could not agree more! Until this year, I'd always considered Troy Aikman a fair analyst, but this year particularly he has really seemed bitter. Taking every opportunity to change the subject to something other than the Saints even after a big play. I think he has "Drew Brees Envy".

Luckily though, The vast majority of listeners realize that he's got the mental prowess of a common garden slug.

Ya know why the dallas doctors always had a hard time diagnosing aikman with a concussion? 'Cause he always sounds like he's mentally challenged!(mentally challenged, for those who aren't politically correct)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom