Troy my Aikenhead (1 Viewer)

nosaint77

Canadian Whodat
Reaction score
What the deal with this guy or is it just me. I am sick of him doing saints game as he is sooo anti saints anything...

idiot

Yeah. I think it's just you. They've been all over our man parts since the frist drive of the game. He's said repeatedly that he is impressed with the SAINTS.

You must be listening to someone else. Aikman talked up the Giants the whole game until the fourth quarter. Every penalty was "deserved" or "the right call" against us. Every penalty on the Giants was "the wrong call." The guy is a ******bag. Then when the Saints turned it into a blowout he starts going on and on about how the Giants were "shorthanded". Funny he didn't mention that in games last year when we had 17 players injured.

He ought to be sent back to Dallas where his lameness would go unnoticed.

I think the guy just wants to see the NFC East do well.

He hates having to give the Saints any credit because the Giants are the best team in the NFC East and just got manhandled.

The Cowboys are didly poo and deep down he can't stand it. Fat Wade should be on his way out after the season...Iggles already received their beatdown..and the Redskins...well :spit:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom