Troy Smith is really good (1 Viewer)

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
and will be a starter in the NFL. He won't get draft in the first round though. Someone is getting a Drew-Brees-out-of-Purdue type steal.

i dont kno, i think he might go top 10, but how good is jon parker wilson from alabama i kno he is still real young but he is a very good qb

Yea, when I saw Smith play last year, the kid is just good and he got better which is scary. I do think he will go in the first round though. Why do you think he won't LSS?

Yea, when I saw Smith play last year, the kid is just good and he got better which is scary. I do think he will go in the first round though. Why do you think he won't LSS?

NFL is in love with measurables. Smith's height and the fact that he plays so much out of the shotgun is going to kill him just like it killed Drew Brees when Drew was the clear second best QB prospect after Mike Vick. Still went in the top of the second round though (short, shotgun offense).

JaMarcus Russell on the other hand will go in the first round because he's got sexy measurables, despite being the clear 4th best QB in the draft (after Quinn, Brohm, Smith in that order).

Just how the NFL is. If Oakland picked later in the draft i'd consider them a threat to take JaMarcus.

i dont kno, i think he might go top 10, but how good is jon parker wilson from alabama i kno he is still real young but he is a very good qb

You wouldn't happen to be an Alabama fan by any chance?

naw dont care for them, i did like the show on MTV tho two-days, but when i see him play he looks like he will be a starting QB in the NFL. O and Ohio State is Gonna lose to MICH but there will be a rematch in the NC game, But goodness is Teddy Ginn Awesome, Ohio State will win the NC.

Buckeye's put a scare in me the second half.To many stupid turnovers. Looked to me like the refs made more call's against Ohio State than Michigan El Lay. All in all it was a good game. Gotta go slow down my racing heart.
GO BUCKS!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom