trubisky throwing the ball.... (1 Viewer)

trubisky who's a better passer...

giphy.gif

Typically when returning from an injury no matter how slight or severe the player is going to be somewhat Gun shy even if it is unconsciously. So let Trubisky play with the way our defense has been playing and I think we’ll see some errant throws and turnovers.

I hope Trubisky gets most of the first team snaps this week because - although he could play - he will be playing in pain. A few hits on him and I could see him either rushing throws or Chase having to come in without getting a lot of the first team snaps for the week. Knowing how suspect their O line has been and how well our D line has played regarding sacks, pressures, and QB hits, I can't see them playing him - but I hope so!

I hope Trubisky gets most of the first team snaps this week because - although he could play - he will be playing in pain. A few hits on him and I could see him either rushing throws or Chase having to come in without getting a lot of the first team snaps for the week. Knowing how suspect their O line has been and how well our D line has played regarding sacks, pressures, and QB hits, I can't see them playing him - but I hope so!
He got most of the first team snaps yesterday and looked healthy. I do not think they'll rely on the run more this week though their offensive line play has been atrocious. Expect a lot of zone read with Mitch in shotgun handing off to Cohen.

Trubisky ain't that dude. Talented but he doesn't put fear in my heart when he drops back to pass or carving you up in tight windows. Their offense is statistically near or at the bottom for a reason.

Bring it.

I'd rather face Trubisky, even at full health. If he's a little banged up, even better. He turns the ball over more than Daniel does and he looked horrible in two of his three games this year, with the one decent performance being against the 2nd worst team in football (Washington). His mobility doesn't scare me, as our D-Line has contained much more effective runners already this season. He is not a good quarterback.

Daniel is a game manager and less likely to make mistakes. Give me the guy that's more likely to do something stupid and give us 7 points or good field position all day. Particularly in a game that could be won or lost one one or two key plays.

I'd love Trubinsky. He'll curl up when a rush is coming, plus i KNOW he's trash. Chase every now and then can carry the offense.

I don’t see how he could be healed that fast. Instead of the underarm having a open angle to it, it was mashed out almost flat. If they are going to trot him out there let him feel Davenport’s mass and he will be gunshy and turnover prone the remainder of the game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom