trubisky throwing the ball.... (1 Viewer)

Not sure who I'd like to face at QB.

On one hand I can't see Daniel moving the ball at all and probably suffering from a couple of turnovers.

But Trubisky was really bad before the injury and had lost all confidence. Now coming back from a severe injury he's definitely going to be timid. So this could be a total disaster going up against arguably the best defense in the league.

Trubisky is dangerous when he breaks contain and is throwing on the run when plays break down. The kind of QB that was deadly to us in recent years. I think this defense is playing in a way that limits his strengths.

Of course. I’m sure that means he will resemble Dan Marino in the pocket this week.

The ship has sailed with Trubisky. He hasn’t shown much if any progression at all in the NFL.

He is going to get pressure all day long when he drops back from our front 4 and I just don't see him having lots of time to go thru his progressions. If we can get to him early with sacks or hits he will make some mistakes that I hope we can capitalize on, either int's or fumbles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom