True Blood Season 6 (1 Viewer)

One thing I noticed especially in the last episode towards the end, was that Anna Paquin skinnied up this season.

She doesnt look nearly as cute without a little chub in her cheeks. :hihi:

AP759311000063_32.jpg

paquin_as_sookie_lrg.jpg

I just can't get past the gap in her front teefs... (Spoiler alerts)

Loved the insane bloodbath that was the first episode of this season. I was thinking about Warlow too, me thinks he might not end up being evil at all, but in reality it could be the Fey's... i.e. a few seasons back where they were evil in their home world when Sookie got transported there, and something about King Grandpa Fey didn't sit right w/ me, especially how little regard he has for Jason's well being. I think it comes down to Warlow taking on Billith in good vs. evil in vampire-dom. Sure hope 1-4 are ok and if the Feys are indeed evil, that they aren't like the others.

i like the show when i don't think about it
1st episode was meh, but it's picked up since Eric started actin like Eric again
i think the show lost some of its heart (pun intended) when it when all in with supers
they've lost that tension of human's walking into an unknown world and supers trying to fit in - now it just hops plot point to plot point

they also seem to have made a concerted effort to make the characters more one dimensional (probably so they can keep the rapid pace going) - but Eric and Jason seem to be the only ones who can hold up to that - Tara, Sam, Pam, Jessica, hell even Lafayette are all MUCH less interesting lately
and it's just abundantly clear that Sookie (paquin) and Bill (forget??) just could never hold a scene by themselves - smh

True Blood Ending in 2014, HBO Says | Variety

The departure will come following a 10-episode season that will premiere next summer. Brian Buckner, who succeeded Alan Ball as showrunner, will preside over the final campaign of the series based on Charlaine Harris’ books.

“ ‘True Blood’ has been nothing short of a defining show for HBO,” network programming prexy Michael Lombardo said.

More to come …

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom