True Blood Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone looking forward to this? I'm a fan of the show, the acting is horrible, but I love it.

Also love the way the show ended...

moyer-finale-true-blood.jpg

yea acting is very inconsistent. show has had a down past couple of seasons, but ill watch it.

i doubt it'll ever get back to how good it was in season 2, which really was probably the best season.

i sometimes wonder if the books are as cheesy as the show can be.

yea acting is very inconsistent. show has had a down past couple of seasons, but ill watch it.

i doubt it'll ever get back to how good it was in season 2, which really was probably the best season.

i sometimes wonder if the books are as cheesy as the show can be.

DO NOT GO THERE! I haven't read the books yet! :ezbill:

I. Can't. Wait!!

I love this show and looking forward to seeing Sarah Newlin return. Her character from Season 2 was a hoot. Seeing her and Steve fight over Jason.

I came a little late to the show but I'm a big fan.

It starts the week after Game of Thrones, so it will fill the void perfectly....

Best I can describe it is a total love/hate with this show.
Not looking forward to the end of Game of Thrones, but actually looking forward to some B-rated cheesiness of True Blood!

I'll watch but it's sort of like Sons of Anarchy for me
I got hooked by strong eay seasons and am now just along for the ride

I've only been watching since season 3 so I haven't noticed any dropoff in quality :hihi:

Seriously though, show is very entertaining.

Is anyone enjoying Season 6 so far? I know I am.

I seen Ben being Glory (Buffy reference), uh, I mean, Warlow from a mile away, but still I loved the way Sookie went about outing him. It felt like the early seasons of True Blood. I'm getting the feelings that Warlow isn't the villain we thought he'd be. It seems like he has a genuine romantic interest in Sookie, rather than a "I want to kill you" vibe.

And how bad did Eric's plan backfire on him, turning Willa and sending her home to prove she's not a monster.

I'm excited to see where this season goes.

One thing I noticed especially in the last episode towards the end, was that Anna Paquin skinnied up this season.

She doesnt look nearly as cute without a little chub in her cheeks. :hihi:

AP759311000063_32.jpg

paquin_as_sookie_lrg.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom