True Saint fan (yes or no) (1 Viewer)

Who did you go for Atlanta or Patriots in SB?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Drew Brees is and has always been our "Commander & Chief", what team do you think our Commander & Chief rooted for vs Atlanta/Pats? I'm certain is not the team - QB he's chasing to be the GOAT! I tell you, I was siding with my SB 44 MVP quarterback, backing him up as the "GOAT" no one else. Loyalty!

Last edited:
I don’t care how many rings Brady has, it will never make him the GOAT.

Bill Russell is not the GOAT in basketball despite his 11 rings. If it did, kids would be wearing “Air Russells” instead of Jordans.

Henri Richard is not the GOAT in hockey with his 11 Stanley Cups. If he was, he would be known as “the Great One” instead of Wayne Gretzky.

As for the topic at hand, any Saints fans that pulled for the Falcons in that Super Bowl need to turn in their fan cards.

8873710.gif

I don’t care how many rings Brady has, it will never make him the GOAT.

Bill Russell is not the GOAT in basketball despite his 11 rings. If it did, kids would be wearing “Air Russells” instead of Jordans.

Henri Richard is not the GOAT in hockey with his 11 Stanley Cups. If he was, he would be known as “the Great One” instead of Wayne Gretzky.

As for the topic at hand, any Saints fans that pulled for the Falcons in that Super Bowl need to turn in their fan cards.
Ask Drew Brees - MVP winning the title for the city of NO, his thought?

It's called reciprocity, why hate instead congratulate, did you not hear the good from the Atlanta's city giving props on our Superbowl, people don't be stuck in the clouds on negativity, the ATL showed mad love then & showed love for the late Benson. Face it we own Atlanta, so why keep going after them (we don't fear them), go after the fraudulent bunch that shafts everyone !, but (not me)

Why send negative energy to the universe, be different, things go better with plan positive energy! Send positive energy to saint winning not (- energy)?! Note Dat!

Anybody who judges another person's "fanhood" or whatever you wanna call it needs to be banned.

Check your inferiority complex at the door, and quit attacking other people BASED ON YOUR VALUE SYSTEM.

You are just another sepratist. (Congratulations! Just like the KKK and neo-nazis do!)

Rather than rejoicing on our commonality (Saints) you want to judge others as inferiors.

Why would any Saints fan ever pull for the Failcons (especially in a SB), unless an Atlanta win would improve the Saints position.
Ask Drew? Everyone on the poll that marks didn't watch or don't care or both with the top pick, there's the loyal ones!

Ask Drew Brees - MVP winning the title for the city of NO, his thought?

It's called reciprocity, why hate instead congratulate, did you not hear the good from the Atlanta's city giving props on our Superbowl, people don't be stuck in the clouds on negativity, the ATL showed mad love then & showed love for the late Benson. Face it we own Atlanta, so why keep going after them (we don't fear them), go after the fraudulent bunch that shafts everyone !, but (not me)

Why send negative energy to the universe, be different, things go better with plan positive energy! Send positive energy to saint winning not (- energy)?! Note Dat!

Oh I absolutely reciprocate, I reciprocate this “love” their mayor showed us in January...

The teams who will play in the Feb. 3 Super Bowl in Atlanta won’t be decided until Sunday.

One thing is clear, Atlanta’s Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms won’t be cheering for the Atlanta Falcons’ division rival, the New Orleans Saints.

Interviewed last week before the Saints advanced to the NFC Championship Game against the Los Angeles Rams, the mayor told a reporter she had no favorites, just one plea:

“Just anybody other than the Saints,” Bottoms said in a video posted on Twitter. “I know there’s going to be a bounty on me ... for saying that. But if it can’t be the Falcons, then, hey, as long as it’s not the Saints then I’m happy.”

And respecting the life of a man that passed away =/= showing “love” for winning a game ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom