True Saint fan (yes or no) (1 Viewer)

Who did you go for Atlanta or Patriots in SB?

• Total voters
Anybody who judges another person's "fanhood" or whatever you wanna call it needs to be banned.

Check your inferiority complex at the door, and quit attacking other people BASED ON YOUR VALUE SYSTEM.

You are just another sepratist. (Congratulations! Just like the KKK and neo-nazis do!)

Rather than rejoicing on our commonality (Saints) you want to judge others as inferiors.

It's an opinion Softy, if you stand with 56 people out of a 100 on this topic or you could be the 44th!

You should be BANNED talking negative with those topics, it's football forum Softy! Separate yourself from that negative talk, note dat!

When it comes down to brass tacks, I pull for two teams:

1. The New Orleans Saints

2. Whatever team is playing the Falclowns

Disclaimer: Pick #2 has a few rare exceptions, when it impacts the Saints' seeding and playoff implications.

:gosaints:

I didn't watch the game. Could care less. Don't like either team. Used to like NE till Belicheck and Brady got together. But, I wanted the Patriots to win. I hate Atlanta with a passion.
Respect on opinion.
I hate em too when we play em, but we own em, I hate Tampa Bay now then everybody else then them Frauds that's cheated to be there, everyone is sitting around embracing their damn dynasty, damn them this is the NO, spread the wealth then compound titles on titles fraudulently! Would about all the other teams that were robbed?

When it comes down to brass tacks, I pull for two teams:

1. The New Orleans Saints

2. Whatever team is playing the Falclowns

Disclaimer: Pick #2 has a few rare exceptions, when it impacts the Saints' seeding and playoff implications.

:gosaints:
If you asked a Saints fan if he has a second team and he replies anything but no, then he's a phony. Only 1 team bruh! Give them the second team test

Didn't watch the Seachickens/Cheatriots SB because I really didn't care for either team. Two years later, ditto for the Failclowns/Cheatriots matchup. Of course, it was devilishly delicious to watch our longtime division rival blow the biggest lead in Super Bowl history.....it was just too bad it had to be against the Cheatriots. Didn't watch most of the Eagles/Cheatriots, mainly because I was on the road that day and had access only to radio. By the time I got home, I watched the final two minutes. Was delighted the Eagles finally won a ring, actually. Last year's farce? Three guesses, right? ;)

Oh I absolutely reciprocate, I reciprocate this “love” their mayor showed us in January...

And respecting the life of a man that passed away =/= showing “love” for winning a game ?
Superbowl love was shown in 2010, and that digital display wasn't a hologram, their Mayor is one person, the city make the the majority call, put your ear to the wind and find out.

Last edited:
Like Steph A, I gotta go, be back on it later thoroughly! Keep it coming, us real Saint fans hold it down for me!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom