True Saint fan (yes or no) (1 Viewer)

Who did you go for Atlanta or Patriots in SB?

• Total voters
Didn't watch the Seachickens/Cheatriots SB because I really didn't care for either team. Two years later, ditto for the Failclowns/Cheatriots matchup. Of course, it was devilishly delicious to watch our longtime division rival blow the biggest lead in Super Bowl history.....it was just too bad it had to be against the Cheatriots. Didn't watch most of the Eagles/Cheatriots, mainly because I was on the road that day and had access only to radio. By the time I got home, I watched the final two minutes. Was delighted the Eagles finally won a ring, actually. Last year's farce? Three guesses, right? ;)
Hey my man Dan, get em, be back later, everyone enjoy good talk - not to offend anyone, when it comes to the Saints, I'm the LORAX I speak for em!

Superbowl love was shown in 2010, and that digital display wasn't a hologram, their Major is one person, the city make the the majority call, put your ear to the wind and find out.

I couldn’t care less what love was shown in 2010. To quote Bobby Hebert’s drunken rants, “What have you done for me lately?”

My absolute favorite moments in history:

1a. Saints winning the Super Bowl
1b. General Sherman burning Atlanta to the ground in his “March to the Sea” during the Civil War

I couldn’t care less what love was shown in 2010. To quote Bobby Hebert’s drunken rants, “What have you done for me lately?”

My absolute favorite moments in history:

1a. Saints winning the Super Bowl
1b. General Sherman burning Atlanta to the ground in his “March to the Sea” during the Civil War
ghost from the topic then if negative continues, get a real profile pic then coating-tail riding Cam Jordan, respect on NO SB44 though

Didn’t care. Didn’t watch.

Honestly I think that’s more of a dig than anything at either of those teams. When you tell their fans you didn’t even watch their ‘important’ game, they ain’t got much else to say. It seems to anger them more.

ghost from the topic then if negative continues, get a real profile pic then coating-tail riding Cam Jordan, respect on NO SB44 though

LMAO, dude why are you so bent out of shape over people not pulling for the Falcons? Are you secretly a Falcons fan or something? Because you’re acting like one, especially if you’re going to sit here and trash Cam Jordan on a Saints board.

LMAO, dude why are you so bent out of shape over people not pulling for the Falcons? Are you secretly a Falcons fan or something? Because you’re acting like one, especially if you’re going to sit here and trash Cam Jordan on a Saints board.
Not the real Cam, not bashing, falcon talk on me delete that though, just holding it down on my side of all the side questions! Who dat STRONGER by the day, just talking the realest talk!

What's the saying, "to eaches it own" , whatever you like, good!

Not the real Cam, not bashing, falcon talk on me delete that though, just holding it down on my side of all the side questions! Who dat STRONGER by the day, just talking the realest talk!

Cam Jordan is the ONLY relevant Cam around these parts. And “real talk”? LMAO, you haven’t said one thing that has made any sense so far since you started this thread.

As per your own poll, 49 to 5, you’re the minority. So essentially 10-to-1. ??‍♂️

40ac6269b7e8c84f2a9ab4ec29e5bc4a.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom