True Saint fan (yes or no) (1 Viewer)

Who did you go for Atlanta or Patriots in SB?

• Total voters
Cam Jordan is the ONLY relevant Cam around these parts. And “real talk”? LMAO, you haven’t said one thing that has made any sense so far since you started this thread.

As per your own poll, 49 to 5, you’re the minority. So essentially 10-to-1. ??‍♂️
Add the didn't watch, don't care and both I have more but don't need em, my five are a separated five from the Saints group. My point exactly is a rare breed of certain followers that stand out from the others! Only looking out for my quarterback, nothing wrong with that, riding strong!

Add the didn't watch, don't care and both I have more but don't need em, my five are a separated five from the Saints group. My point exactly is a rare breed of certain followers that stand out from the others! Only looking out for my quarterback, nothing wrong with that, riding strong!

LMAO, you “don’t care” but you felt the irresistible urge to signup here on Wednesday where you could create a thread (complete with a poll) to find out how many people agreed with you, then once you realized how many people don’t agree with your opinion you throw a hissy fit about why everyone is wrong and you’re right? LOOOOOL, suuuuure you don’t care. I’m sure the entry in your diary about us tonight will be quite long and strongly worded. ?

I see it’s up to 65 to 6 now, almost 11-to-1. ?

I didn't think you could make your position more confusing. Congratulations.

So it sounds like what your saying is that this "chosen few, the true" is really true Brees fans more than true Saints fans?

Drew Brees is and has always been our "Commander & Chief", what team do you think our Commander & Chief rooted for vs Atlanta/Pats? I'm certain is not the team - QB he's chasing to be the GOAT! I tell you, I was siding with my SB 44 MVP quarterback, backing him up as the "GOAT" no one else. Loyalty!
Cant believe all of the responses. I have yet to figure out what the original post is saying. We are bad fans for rooting against Atlanta? Is that what I’m gathering?

I don’t care how many rings Brady has, it will never make him the GOAT.

Bill Russell is not the GOAT in basketball despite his 11 rings. If it did, kids would be wearing “Air Russells” instead of Jordans.

Henri Richard is not the GOAT in hockey with his 11 Stanley Cups. If he was, he would be known as “the Great One” instead of Wayne Gretzky.

As for the topic at hand, any Saints fans that pulled for the Falcons in that Super Bowl need to turn in their fan cards.

Best post I've seen in a while

LMAO, you “don’t care” but you felt the irresistible urge to signup here on Wednesday where you could create a thread (complete with a poll) to find out how many people agreed with you, then once you realized how many people don’t agree with your opinion you throw a hissy fit about why everyone is wrong and you’re right? LOOOOOL, suuuuure you don’t care. I’m sure the entry in your diary about us tonight will be quite long and strongly worded. ?

I see it’s up to 65 to 6 now, almost 11-to-1. ?
Simple and short my Soldier, good to see your still on thoughts, I welcome your trial, my motto is seeking the higher level of Saints fan of Saints fans, you place yourself. Try being unique then having an alter ego "pic & name". Check with me when it hits 25-1, don't matter to me I don't need a bunch of people agreeing with me, the deeper minded individuals! Holla, instead of retrying investing your time combatting me, combat the fact of beating the Buccs, so for now it's WHO DAT BRUH! Note dat!

Ask Drew Brees - MVP winning the title for the city of NO, his thought?

It's called reciprocity, why hate instead congratulate, did you not hear the good from the Atlanta's city giving props on our Superbowl, people don't be stuck in the clouds on negativity, the ATL showed mad love then & showed love for the late Benson. Face it we own Atlanta, so why keep going after them (we don't fear them), go after the fraudulent bunch that shafts everyone !, but (not me)

Why send negative energy to the universe, be different, things go better with plan positive energy! Send positive energy to saint winning not (- energy)?! Note Dat!

Attachments

• C4849C66-AF6F-455C-91FE-299A951A3063.jpeg
    C4849C66-AF6F-455C-91FE-299A951A3063.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 6
I didn't think you could make your position more confusing. Congratulations.

So it sounds like what your saying is that this "chosen few, the true" is really true Brees fans more than true Saints fans?
Good point, the truest (el Captain Brees) Looking out for my QB that did everything for NO. If any of you had a chance to meet Drew, would any of you change your decision, then padding Drew's cheating rival stats and aiding the Patriots so called dynasty. They've cheated since forever, I'm totally against everything they stand for. Imagine all the teams who lost out on opportunity. Remember Drew picking his Superbowl selection at last bowl, he had a disgruntled look like f-this, probably didn't want to pick any team, he picked the Patriots grudgingly, you know he didn't even want to be there, but he is a positive NFL endorser that make the NFL
Thanks Zachary! Hope this eases my same Saints friendlies mind!

In all Saints fans (millions) true & loyal, if the question was, would the real 100% Saints-Brees fans please step forward, we're like Red Shirt quarterbacks, just a few leaders in the group. My few leaders outrank the average, our 1 can cover 65, (1-65).

I'm out, mic dropped........

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom