True Saint fan (yes or no) (1 Viewer)

Who did you go for Atlanta or Patriots in SB?

• Total voters
Just joined Wed & jumped to the top, I didn't join to start as an amateur, top dog baby merging with the top level members, equal with whomever and however long members been on on! Fact talker! Love it or love it!

Worst part is I’m somewhat agreeing with what I think he has poorly explained. I wasn’t really rooting for the Falcons, but I wanted NE to lose.

I didn’t care. Didn’t want NE to win another one. Didn’t want Atlanta to win one. Tuned in late when Atlanta was crushing NE. So I figured ha. Well at least New England ain’t winning another one. Then late things started to get interesting. In the end I laughed and laughed. It was fun watching Atlanta blow that huge lead and lose it in the end. Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Worst part is I’m somewhat agreeing with what I think he has poorly explained. I wasn’t really rooting for the Falcons, but I wanted NE to lose.
Thanks, it was a 2 way street, win or win - lose or lose, depending on who played, if Atlanta played the Patriots, I would be 100% against Atlanta, I will never pad New England's dynasty, It was a grudgingly call for me going for ATL, like Drew making his SuperBowl pick! Saint Soldier here 4 life!

Last edited:
I didn’t care. Didn’t want NE to win another one. Didn’t want Atlanta to win one. Tuned in late when Atlanta was crushing NE. So I figured ha. Well at least New England ain’t winning another one. Then late things started to get interesting. In the end I laughed and laughed. It was fun watching Atlanta blow that huge lead and lose it in the end. Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Thanks VIP contributer!

Similar for me. I wanted Brady’s record in Super Bowls to be close to .500. Instead, Falcons let the argument become stronger than ever in his favor with their Falcollapse

Thanks, it was a 2 way street, win or win - lose or lose, depending on who played, if Atlanta played butt the Patriots, I would be 100% against Atlanta, I will never pad New England's dynasty, It was a grudgingly call for me going for ATL, like Drew making his SuperBowl pick! Saint Soldier here 4 life!
Kyle-Yells-Shenanigans-On-South-Park-reaction-Gif.gifKyle-Yells-Shenanigans-On-South-Park-reaction-Gif.gifKyle-Yells-Shenanigans-On-South-Park-reaction-Gif.gif

Good point, the truest (el Captain Brees) Looking out for my QB that did everything for NO. If any of you had a chance to meet Drew, would any of you change your decision, then padding Drew's cheating rival stats and aiding the Patriots so called dynasty. They've cheated since forever, I'm totally against everything they stand for. Imagine all the teams who lost out on opportunity. Remember Drew picking his Superbowl selection at last bowl, he had a disgruntled look like f-this, probably didn't want to pick any team, he picked the Patriots grudgingly, you know he didn't even want to be there, but he is a positive NFL endorser that make the NFL
Thanks Zachary! Hope this eases my same Saints friendlies mind!

So apparently there were no true Saints fans before Drew got here. Because many people have loathed the Falcons for decades when he came. And the reason they hate them, you guessed it, because they love the Saints

But let’s say those are not true fans for the moment. I suppose we also must say that greatest QB ever is not a subjective term. That everyone agrees that whomever the top stat holder is is the greatest QB period. Have you ever been a part of an argument about who is the greatest QB of all time is? Because if you ever had you would know that isn’t how it works.

What Tom Brady does or doesn’t do has no effect on what Drew Brees is at all. He is still what he is. And I don’t kid myself that pulling for Falcons could have changed that. I was pulling for Saints and against Falcons before Drew and will continue after he and all the “true fans” are gone.

So apparently there were no true Saints fans before Drew got here. Because many people have loathed the Falcons for decades when he came. And the reason they hate them, you guessed it, because they love the Saints

But let’s say those are not true fans for the moment. I suppose we also must say that greatest QB ever is not a subjective term. That everyone agrees that whomever the top stat holder is is the greatest QB period. Have you ever been a part of an argument about who is the greatest QB of all time is? Because if you ever had you would know that isn’t how it works.

What Tom Brady does or doesn’t do has no effect on what Drew Brees is at all. He is still what he is. And I don’t kid myself that pulling for Falcons could have changed that. I was pulling for Saints and against Falcons before Drew and will continue after he and all the “true fans” are gone.
I got your point. This post is for Drew 1st then Saints 2nd!

I'm convinced saintdave is swimmer's offspring
I'm convinced your Brady's toy! Ghost you nobody, Saints talk here even if

After all these trials get backs, I still conclude everything with a WHODAT, put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I got your point. This post is for Drew 1st then Saints 2nd!

Fair enough and I like all Brees fans including those that came here because they followed him at Purdue. The title was the only confusing part because there have always been true or diehard Saints fans. Even when they couldn’t buy a victory.

Fair enough and I like all Brees fans including those that came here because they followed him at Purdue. The title was the only confusing part because there have always been true or diehard Saints fans. Even when they couldn’t buy a victory.
Thanks brohter, in the end, we all will celebrate!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom