True Saint fan (yes or no) (1 Viewer)

Who did you go for Atlanta or Patriots in SB?

• Total voters
Wow. It only tell us how to cheer for teams that have no bearing on the Saints, but also when and what to discuss. We aren’t worthy

Best post I've seen in a while

Much appreciated, bro! ⚜️

Check with me when it hits 25-1, don't matter to me I don't need a bunch of people agreeing with me, the deeper minded individuals! Holla, instead of retrying investing your time combatting me, combat the fact of beating the Buccs, so for now it's WHO DAT BRUH! Note dat!

Well it’s currently almost 18-1 so it won’t be much longer. But I’m sure you’ll then reply with, “Check with me when it hits 50-1” or some other ridiculous goal post moving number to distract from your weak argument.

And LMAO, “spend my time combatting the Bucs”? Last I checked, neither one of us are playing in the game against the Buccaneers tomorrow. We are fans. I don’t know about you, but I’ll be in my seat at the Dome as I am every home game.

If any of you had a chance to meet Drew, would any of you change your decision, then padding Drew's cheating rival stats and aiding the Patriots so called dynasty. They've cheated since forever, I'm totally against everything they stand for. Imagine all the teams who lost out on opportunity. Remember Drew picking his Superbowl selection at last bowl, he had a disgruntled look like f-this, probably didn't want to pick any team, he picked the Patriots grudgingly, you know he didn't even want to be there, but he is a positive NFL endorser that make the NFL
Thanks Zachary! Hope this eases my same Saints friendlies mind!

I have met Brees, multiple times. And I highly doubt he’d give one single **** over who any of us pulled for in Super Bowl LI.

And oh, “the Patriots’ dynasty”? Not “Brady’s dynasty”? Thank you for admitting championships are a team effort and not the effort of one individual. As I said in my first post in this inane thread, “regardless of how many rings Brady has, he will never be the GOAT”.

And LMAO, he “begrudgingly” picked the Patriots? Like he begrudgingly wore a Boston Red Sox hat and Patriots colored shoes to a Pelicans game?

Yeah, that was a willing pick. ?

My few leaders outrank the average, our 1 can cover 65, (1-65).

I’m having serious doubts you can cover a twin-sized bed with a king-sized fitted sheet to be honest.

Just joined Wed & jumped to the top, I didn't join to start as an amateur, top dog baby merging with the top level members, equal with whomever and however long members been on on! Fact talker! Love it or love it!

“Equal with whomever and however long members been on” yet you’re here turning your nose at anyone who doesn’t agree with your position about how they’re not a “real 100% true fan”? Can’t have it both ways, bud.

Dropping sound facts!

He was talking about my post, you know... the one he quoted. ?

Worst part is I’m somewhat agreeing with what I think he has poorly explained. I wasn’t really rooting for the Falcons, but I wanted NE to lose.

If it would’ve been anyone but the Falcons, Panthers, or Buccaneers, I would’ve gone for any of the other 12 NFC teams over the Patriots in that Super Bowl. But it was the Falcons, and I never want them to taste a championship.

Most of you Saints fans aren't real like me. I been dropping cheeseburgers while y'all fronting tater tots. I got all my teeth. Most still on da nip. What you preach, cant faze me. Y'all still pushing lead, while I'm dipping ink. Folding clothes is a pipe dream, while Brees still gunning. Your local listing don't know I've been here before. I'm above the cream, on da T..O..P. All Uber Platinum, while u gettin ya ticket punched.

Wooking pa nub. Go Falcons.

When it's all said and done, the asterisks will be beside most of Brady's stats. The man has been padding his numbers for YEARS. Throwing deep downfield, late in the fourth, when the cheatriots are up by two or more TDs.

They went from fumbling the ball the most one season to almost the best at holding the ball the next. What changed? The rule that allowed them to maintain the balls that they used. Who campaigned for that rule change? Several people, including Brady. Who got caught with balls that were underinflated? Yup.

What team was taking their opponents practices, against league rules? Yup again.

It's not a question of who the GOAT is though (Drew Brews, BTW). It's a matter of keeping those dirty bird scum down, where they belong.

After all, they DID blood a 25-3 lead in the Superbowl. They deserve it.

Remember two years back when Drew Brees was coaching (giving advice) to Nick Foles in their SuperBowl. Foles' idol was Brees #9 & everything. So I'm certain Brees clearly wasn't going for Brady's & Cheats padding them frauds.

I don't support the NFL when the Saints aren't playing. I was happy to hear that the Falcons collapsed though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom