True to form, Chappelle cancels Katrina-benefit Comic Relief appearance (2 Viewers)

Now you understand the cost of real estate down here.

By the way, they are going to have to rename the "Holy Cross Neighborhood" in New Orleans since Holy Cross will no longer be in that neighborhood.

Forget hurricanes. That's why people shouldn't rebuild... :ezbill:

You're neglecting to mention the private insurance companies, just like the private insurance companies want us to.

i'm not waiting for anything from the government, fed state local or otherwise. Neither would a lot of other people be, if they hadn't been paid 10 cents on the dollar or less by the good hands at Allstate. i paid 100 cents on the dollar for my premiums, i know that.

My point in posting this article is that if the man can't make an engagement, he shouldn't plan one. Yeah he could have had an emergency. He could have been hit by a rocket from Mars or had appendicitis. He also could have had a contract dispute, which is no emergency.

If the comics want to do something nice for our community, then i am 100% for it. If anyone is waiting for the government to be shamed into action, all i can say is, life is long.

Can't really argue that, you are correct sir.... Eitherway, maybe they pre-booked Dave hoping he could make it... but int he end couldnt... no one really knows... but you are correct

By the way, this was really good. I went to the New Orleans stage and TIVO'd the HBO broadcast.

Sarah Silverman and Tony Rock were hilarious. :shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom