Trufant News (1 Viewer)

I think they'll get him resigned by tomorrows deadline.

Not sure where your going with this, but according to that he's more likely to be tagged now. They can pay top 3 money to Trufant, Brown or Loclear...I know who i'm keeping if i'm them.

Not sure where your going with this, but according to that he's more likely to be tagged now. They can pay top 3 money to Trufant, Brown or Loclear...I know who i'm keeping if i'm them.

I thought they already tagged Brown?:dunno:

Every moment that ticks by until the franchise tag deadline is nerve wracking.
A few weeks ago we were talking about Drayton Florence as our best avaliable option at CB.
If things stay as they are until tommorow, we could well be choosing whether to pursue Trufant, Samuel or Asomogha.

If Nmandi is tagged (touch wood), go with Trufant.

Every moment that ticks by until the franchise tag deadline is nerve wracking.
A few weeks ago we were talking about Drayton Florence as our best avaliable option at CB.
If things stay as they are until tommorow, we could well be choosing whether to pursue Trufant, Samuel or Asomogha.

If Nmandi is tagged (touch wood), go with Trufant.

Count me among the confused as well. This seems like bad news rather than good...

If you look at the blurb under the D.J. Hackett profile you see that the hawks are deciding on using the franchise tag on one of four different people. That gives us a better chance for Trufant to hit the open market and therefore possibly drive down the price of other FA corners. It's actually good news for us. Add the fact that Adam Schefter said they were flirting with the idea of tagging Josh Brown(lower cap hit) and letting Trufant test the market, and it looks like (hah...touch wood) Marcus Trufant might be an unrestricted FA in March.

Sorry guys I was just referring to the fact that I do not think they will franchise Trufant if Locklear and Brown are at risk.

If Hackett is available, I wouldnt mind taking a look at him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom