Trump is being sued for allegedly raping a 13 year old (1 Viewer)

lapaz

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think this should be buried among all of the craziness in the other Trump threads, even the one alleging rapes of many women, because if true, then this one is much more egregious. The lawsuit hasn't been thrown out, so it isn't frivolous, and a hearing has been scheduled to hear the evidence on 16 December.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit

Here is a Snopes article, but it doesn't claim that it is true nor not true as one might expect from Snopes. It gives a lot of details, including that a 12 year old was forced to have a lesbian sex with the 13 year old, and that Epstein was involved, who is already convicted of something similar with a 15 years old.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl : snopes.com

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
This has been out there for a while. Interestingly there is at least one other sexual assault lawsuit filed against Trump in the same time period; it was filed in 1997

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This suit won't be going away, IMO. When it was first filed, it was done by the victim without legal help and was dismissed due to an error. She now has legal representation and I read a different article that said a witness has come forward to corroborate her story. The witness worked as the "party planner" for Epstein and was present during the assaults.

The other article I read also said that the victim's lawyer is asking for the statute of limitations to "toll" in this case due to the victim being underage at the time of the rape and the fact that the victim and her family were threatened to keep her silent.

WHO DAT 337

Rookie
Reaction score
In other news the FBI has reopened the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails. So much corruption it's unreal! Anything to distract the American people from seeing just how corrupt she is!

SuperMatt

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
It's starting to look like the National Enquirer with politics and women. First Bill Clinton then Trump and who would have guessed Weiner would be involved in this!!!! When will a movie be made about all this!!!

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
In other news the FBI has reopened the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails. So much corruption it's unreal! Anything to distract the American people from seeing just how corrupt she is!
The Clinton's appear to have a stake in keeping this quiet too.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
Yea, I think Bill and Donald probably ran in the same old man pervert circles and from time to time wound up at the same underage sex parties.

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Lawsuit does not seem legit.
Filed this summer
Orchestrated by Jerry springer show producer linked to other discredited lawsuits
Shopped around video of alleged victim for $1m.

All point to being contrived.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
This sounds a bit much. I guess we'll see though.

Anyone connected to Epstein's "entertainment" is probably guilty of statutory rape at the very least.

Problem is that Bill Clinton is also connected to Epstein in this way, and probably much more prolifically than Trump is.

The Clinton's probably have more to lose here than Trump if everything ever all came out.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
Filed this summer
Orchestrated by Jerry springer show producer linked to other discredited lawsuits

This.

Still, the order to appear in court remains...

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
This.

Still, the order to appear in court remains...

yes - a lawsuit was filed, and everyone deserves their day in court.

But don't read too much about that Order. its a scheduling conference - its how every case gets started.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
Well, my point was that it's on the books. It's not going away from the public eye any time soon. It's not just some vague letter sent to members of Congress.

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
Filed this summer

I heard about these allegations months ago, but didn't give them that much credibility at the time. Frankly, I know enough about Trump as it is not to vote for him without needing to throw child rape into the mix.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom