Trump Ordering "Major Investigation" Into Voter Fraud (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Waste of money, but good if it's done truly and fairly. I fear though that they will use alternate facts and this becomes a method for suppressing votes beyond measure.

This regime is scary.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
He was really left with no choice after his ridiculous claims.

There is a delusional man in charge of our country.

OP
Saint Jack

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He was really left with no choice after his ridiculous claims.

There is a delusional man in charge of our country.
September. I'm giving it till September then calls for impeachment will start.

mb504

Word.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
His tweet stated that it would be "in two states" which I assume are California and New York since his only real interest is trying to discredit his popular vote loss.

Has anyone else ever investigated an election they won based on no evidence?

OP
Saint Jack

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
His tweet stated that it would be "in two states" which I assume are California and New York since his only real interest is trying to discredit his popular vote loss.

Not to my knowledge. I think the 2000 Recount was the closest.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score

His investigation is really meaningless unless he investigates the entire election in every state.

But I can see why he wouldn't want to investigate the voting in Michigan or Wisconsin.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score

What's funny is that the only reason he's even doing this is because the fake MSM kept hammering yesterday on him by saying "If there is so much fraud, why don't you investigate it and show everyone the proof?" and he went with it.

Even now as it's reported, the headlines are "After months of false claims of massive voter fraud, President Trump..."

ETA: If democrats were planting voters to win an election, wouldn't they have done it in battleground states and not in California and New York? Isn't that where he's claiming all these illegal votes are taking place?

sinner mike

All-Pro
Reaction score
Alternative facts uncovered in the investigation support Trump's claim of voter fraud.

Reaction score
What's funny is that the only reason he's even doing this is because the fake MSM kept hammering yesterday on him by saying "If there is so much fraud, why don't you investigate it and show everyone the proof?" and he went with it.

Even now as it's reported, the headlines are "After months of false claims of massive voter fraud, President Trump..."

ETA: If democrats were planting voters to win an election, wouldn't they have done it in battleground states and not in California and New York? Isn't that where he's claiming all these illegal votes are taking place?
IDK, this is calculated. Probably not by him, but whoever is puppeting him. The moves post election are just to swift and controlled for me to believe it wasn't done without some forethought. Whoever is running his admin has studied well the laws and rules so they know exactly what to do.

This suits him just fine because it's a harmless media circus taking the headlines away from his hushing and dismantling of the EPA or ACA changes etc.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
IDK, this is calculated. Probably not by him, but whoever is puppeting him. The moves post election are just to swift and controlled for me to believe it wasn't done without some forethought. Whoever is running his admin has studied well the laws and rules so they know exactly what to do.

This suits him just fine because it's a harmless media circus taking the headlines away from his hushing and dismantling of the EPA or ACA changes etc.
I can subscribe to this. It's almost like he's using this as a big distraction while he dismantles all environmental regulations and similar things in coming days/weeks. It's only day 5.

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
If anyone can get to the bottom of this, it's Trump. After all, his last investigation finally revealed President Obama's true birthplace.

Saintamaniac

Purple & Gold for Life
Reaction score

It will be an ongoing investigation that runs its course and the results will be quietly released when no one is looking. I disagree that this was calculated. Their hand was forced. This will end just like his claim of President Obama's birth certificate. There will be no press conference, only a statement that the results didn't reveal what comrade Trump believed and that he accepts the results and will move on from it. He will later tweet that he has doubts about the results but is willing to move on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom