Trump Taken Off Stage By Secret Service (1 Viewer)

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My latest "alert" said he quickly returned to the stage.

Saintshizzle

G.O.M.A.B
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is real stuff right here. Maybe Trump will realize what Inflammatory speech leads to. America has had free, respectful elections and change of power for over 230+ years. All it takes is rhetoric like what Trump spews to make people get angry...do something unthinkable. There are consequences, and he sees that now.

Severum

Staff member
Administrator
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
The ever tolerant progressives. Must have rolled in from his college safe space, mommies basement, or a night stealing Trump signs and drawing swastikas on buildings. Wonder how much he was paid?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The protestor appears to have been a mid thirties to forties white male holding a "Republicans Against Trump" sign. According to social media press reports he was detained, no gun was found, and he was quickly released. No indication regarding his political leanings beyond the sign. The Trump campaign did claim it was an assassination attempt, but that only seems possible if the guy intended to beat Trump with his protest sign.

Edit: He has been identified as a 33 year old Republican who designs high altitude balloons.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The ever tolerant progressives. Must have rolled in from his college safe space, mommies basement, or a night stealing Trump signs and drawing swastikas on buildings. Wonder how much he was paid?

I think you missed a few stereotypes there.

dtc

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I enjoy your flailing and inflammatory stereotypes, but also find them to be less than the level of discourse this board aspires to uphold.

brockmeaux

I'm Batman
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I love it when people are this wrong this fast. But I can't blame you. You're just emulating what you see.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">First image: reporter&#39;s tweet. Second image: Donald Trump Jr.&#39;s retweet. <a href="https://t.co/zjBvBc19Ce">pic.twitter.com/zjBvBc19Ce</a></p>&mdash; Daniel Dale (@ddale8) <a href="https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/795094516701265920">November 6, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
Reaction score

Soooooo....how does it feel to be completely wrong so publicly?

So funny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
These people! Are they Raider fans?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/brianstelter">@brianstelter</a> Video of camera man who left the press pen being harassed by Trump supporters caught by Right Side Broadcasting live feed. <a href="https://t.co/bNHQrA4UTK">pic.twitter.com/bNHQrA4UTK</a></p>&mdash; Richard W. (@IceManNYR) <a href="https://twitter.com/IceManNYR/status/795077481309016064">November 6, 2016</a></blockquote>

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Much to do about nothing. No weapons or gun on him. He probably will have a good lawsuit now.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The man detained by Secret Service after Trump was rushed off the stage has been released</p>&mdash; Benjamin Margiott (@BenMargiott) <a href="https://twitter.com/BenMargiott/status/795089919492296704">November 6, 2016</a></blockquote>

wcklink

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I enjoy your flailing and inflammatory stereotypes, but also find them to be less than the level of discourse this board aspires to uphold.

From the guy that makes up a republican that hates Trump but goes to Trump rallies and ferrets out the people are hooligans and Walmart people and not money or society folks. Or nice claimed to have passed by the civic center and could discern the makeup of the people attending the Tea. party rallies.

Look, we know the Hillary people are either paid to troll, paid to start trouble at Trump rallies, stealing Trump signs, defacing property, and are otherwise unhinged. They see the whole thing slipping away and have gone bat $&@/ crazy. The left, for all its talk about diversity and understanding are the most intolerant group of people alive.

In fact, a new Pew Research survey shows that 60% of Clinton backers have a hard time respecting Trump voters, while Trump supporters reverse that number, with only 40% of having a hard time respecting Clinton voters. Like I say, the tolerant progressives only tolerate progressive group think. Thus the whole "not authentic" label they place on any AA that doesn't toe the liberal line.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
With Trump it's not about conservatives vs progressives. Many conservatives agree with the progressives on this one. There's more unity regarding Trump than I've ever seen between the two sides.

On the Republican side it's about principled conservatives vs bubble dwellers.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The protestor appears to have been a mid thirties to forties white male holding a "Republicans Against Trump" sign. According to social media press reports he was detained, no gun was found, and he was quickly released. No indication regarding his political leanings beyond the sign. The Trump campaign did claim it was an assassination attempt, but that only seems possible if the guy intended to beat Trump with his protest sign.

Edit: He has been identified as a 33 year old Republican who designs high altitude balloons.
Republicans Against Trump, I smell a RAT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom