Trump winning majority of post debate polls (some online polls - edited) (1 Viewer)

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
To the OP, do you really believe the two sites you referenced are going to give unbiased information? They are notoriously biased, propaganda outlets. As voters, we need to be better about spotting propaganda, and considering methodology before just believing whatever confirms our own personal beliefs.

The public policy poll cited appears, at first glance, to be a better methodology, and the methodology is explained. I don't have time to do further reading this morning, but people have to get better about discerning what is bull from what is real online.

OP
saint_cajun78

saint_cajun78

Very Banned
Reaction score
Yes I understand its only two links but the links have multiple polls from a wide range of sources. Not all of which is far right or far left for that matter.

UncleTrvlingJim

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
All of them were online polls. They only measure how enthusiastic the voters are about cheating for their candidate. It is slightly useful as a barometer of voter enthusiasm but that's about it. They aren't real scientific polls.

Heathen Saint

"Socially distanced"
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Actually they are just articles, the polls they quote are from all over.

Even for online polls and as someone not voting for Hillary I find stuff like this frightening. Even reading Facebook the number of people who think that babbling buffoon won that debate is amazing.

We are truly in Post-Fact America.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Clinton Won The Debate, Which Means She
As a warning, you should give the debate five to seven days to be fully reflected in FiveThirtyEight’s forecasts. It will take a couple of days before reliable, post-debate polls are released, and then another couple of days before the model recognizes them to be part of a trend instead of potential outliers. Also, check the dates carefully on polls released over the next few days to make sure they were conducted after the debate. Although pollsters released dozens and dozens of polls over the weekend in anticipation of the debate, there are probably a few pre-debate stragglers that will slip through.
Silver is a bit more attenuated but expects a 2-4 point Clinton bounce. He points out that Romney got this size bounce off the first debate as well but could not hang on to it. Apparently the scientific flash polling backs up the expert opinion that it was a Clinton rout of Trump in the debate, but that the sample leaned democrat in who was watching most.

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
From Infowars and The Conservative Tree House, nonetheless...
Yeah because CNN and MSNBC are so unbiased. Honestly, I don't need to see polls to know who is winning. Trump is packing stadiums full of people. It really is a movement. His ideas are brilliant. Mexico will pay for the wall in many ways. When we deport the illegals and make Mexico pay to support their own border jumpers, the wall will be paid for 50 times over again. It's genius.

Devildog

Meh
Reaction score
Yeah because CNN and MSNBC are so unbiased. Honestly, I don't need to see polls to know who is winning. Trump is packing stadiums full of people. It really is a movement. His ideas are brilliant. Mexico will pay for the wall in many ways. When we deport the illegals and make Mexico pay to support their own border jumpers, the wall will be paid for 50 times over again. It's genius.
It's something. I wouldn't use that word, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom