Trump's EPA actions (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
NSFW some language in a few embedded tweets.

Trump Bans Environmental Protection Agency From Tweets

The EPA is getting an

A leaked copy of the Trump team’s plan for the EPA calls for slashing its budget, “terminating climate programs,” ending auto fuel-economy standards, and executing “major reforms of the agency’s use of science and economics.”
This alarms me. Shutdown the science and silence the message. Will he stop with the EPA?

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Yes, the executive branch of our government is mentally ill.
ick.

Earlier in the day, the Trump administration ordered government employees across multiple agencies to refrain from talking to the press or posting on social media. The National Parks Service (under the Department of the Interior) was not included in this order. That may change after today’s posts, which many interpreted as an act of defiance.

Tweets from Badlands National Park, which have since been deleted, shared facts on ocean acidification, CO2 in the atmosphere, and other climate science topics.

This isn’t the first time a Twitter account associated with the National Parks Service has gotten under the president’s skin. The NPS’ main account was under a gag order from the administration last week after retweeting statements critical of Trump’s inauguration crowd size.

A tweet, sometimes, is more than just a tweet. Such are these times.
But, yes, let's spend a ton of money investigating "widespread voter fraud" that every SOS has already said did not occur while stripping environmental protections.

"Hey everyone, look over there!"

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It is hilarious that the first twitter addict in the highest government office wants to stop government tweets. Think about all the things he says defending how important tweets are in getting information to "the people", and what it says when he wants to stop that information.

Saintamaniac

Purple & Gold for Life
Reaction score
I'll just say this, I hope the people who are for these actions get impacted the most when the inevitable happens. I hope that are impacted deeply and personally.

Heathen Saint

"Socially distanced"
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I'll just say this, I hope the people who are for these actions get impacted the most when the inevitable happens. I hope that are impacted deeply and personally.
Nah, they'll just make up a way to exonerate Trump like they have the entire campaign. And youd better believe they'd support implementation of alternative "creation science" textbooks to give students a "choice" when they take biology.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We were worried about his appeal to white supremacists, and it turns out he might be more dangerous with white out.

mr.t

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, the executive branch of our government is mentally ill.
Before flipping out, let's wait to actually see the memos. The press has not been exactly accurate lately. In fact, a new photo from CNN shows Trump's crowd equal to or greater than 2009.

Oye

carry all the groceries in in one trip
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In fact, a new photo from CNN shows Trump's crowd equal to or greater than 2009.
link...

I don't even think it's close

the comparison point has always been 2013. And even then it still doesn't look all that close. But 2009? It looks like a YUGE difference. I searched CNN and found nothing.

Curious what you're looking at

mr.t

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
ick.

But, yes, let's spend a ton of money investigating "widespread voter fraud" that every SOS has already said did not occur while stripping environmental protections.

"Hey everyone, look over there!"
Read Investors Business Daily November article. It might cause someone with an open mind to be curious.Close minded people need not read.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom