TruSaint's Mock Draft v.2 (1 Viewer)

I get nervous every time we draft a CB

Me too. He seems to be in the same league with Thomas and Hooker, but I'd be so much more nervous with Lattimore, just because of the position he plays. Corners are so unpredictable IMO.

Saints should draft nothing but defense with the exception of a TE...Even Ingram (Ole Miss)

Defense, defense, and more defense

we need an OG.and unfortunately a RT, as our 1st round thought to transition to RT, is better as LG.:no:

Out of all the CBs, Lattimore impresses me the most. I would be okay with taking him with the 11th pick. And I'm like some of you above... very scared of round 1 corners.

I think Barnett is the safe pick at #11. Boring maybe, but safe. If we took him there, we wouldn't regret it. 3 down DE that isn't going to set the world on fire, but fits and would complete our D-line for years to come. There's no baggage with this guy, no disclaimers. Draft him, plug him, play him, and don't look back. To me, this is another "Rankins" pick. A no-brainer.

The only question is, how far down the CB and LB tree does this push us. Regardless of who we sign in FA, we need to draft those... Only speaking of defense here. O-line is on the table too.

I actually really like Sydney Jones.. the only reason i'd give the slight nod to Lattimore is due to his experience at Ohio State and playing with Vonn Bell

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom