TruSaint's Mock Draft v.4 after trades (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1. Taco Charlton - DE
1. Teez Tabor - CB
2. Hassan Reddick - OLB//DE
3. Malachi Dupree - WR
3. Obi Melifonwu - SS
6. Blake Jarwin - TE
7. Avery Gennessy - OT

The great thing about this is, if taco pans out, u can have reddick be the full time SAM, if not, u can move reddick to end in the nickel and kv to linebacker and run the 3 safety set.

I can only agree with Taco if Barnett is off the board before we pick. But if we pass on Barnett then I'm gonna be so mad.

I also don't see how we don't pick up a free safety in the draft. Somebody has to back up Bell.

Tabor had a terrible, and I mean atrocious, combine. Reddick had an incredible combine.

Moral of the story; Tabor is terrible value in first, Reddick won't be available in 2nd. He probably won't even be available for the second first rounder.

Tabor had a terrible, and I mean atrocious, combine. Reddick had an incredible combine.

Moral of the story; Tabor is terrible value in first, Reddick won't be available in 2nd. He probably won't even be available for the second first rounder.

I agree. Too high for Tabor. Reddick will be gone. Obi will be even more gone.

1. Taco Charlton - DE
1. Teez Tabor - CB
2. Hassan Reddick - OLB//DE
3. Malachi Dupree - WR
3. Obi Melifonwu - SS
6. Blake Jarwin - TE
7. Avery Gennessy - OT

The great thing about this is, if taco pans out, u can have reddick be the full time SAM, if not, u can move reddick to end in the nickel and kv to linebacker and run the 3 safety set.

I logged in to tell you "For the love of GOD STOOOOOPPPPP with this Taco mess" That dude is garbage, people just like his name.

Last edited:
I dont think Taco is worth the 11th pick. Someone is going to fall there, whether it's Solomon Thomas, Lattimore or another guy.

I am starting to believe more and more that McCaffrey will be the pick at 11. I know it will be hugely unpopular, but I can fully see his draft grade being higher in our war room than all other 1st round DE's other than Solomon Thomas (who will most likely be gone in the top 10). And as another poster put it in another thread, he's going to be a star, and someone Payton just won't be able to pass up.

I'd then love to see Watt at 32 and the highest rated DE still on the board at 42.

I am starting to believe more and more that McCaffrey will be the pick at 11. I know it will be hugely unpopular, but I can fully see his draft grade being higher in our war room than all other 1st round DE's other than Solomon Thomas (who will most likely be gone in the top 10). And as another poster put it in another thread, he's going to be a star, and someone Payton just won't be able to pass up.

I'd then love to see Watt at 32 and the highest rated DE still on the board at 42.

This is my ideal draft barring someone falling out of the top ten. Except after picking Watts, get a corner in round 10.

I wonder how high 11 and a 3rd would get us if we wanted to trade up for Thomas.

I wonder how high 11 and a 3rd would get us if we wanted to trade up for Thomas.

As aggressive as 1st round trading is, especially in the top 10, I would expect, even to swap as little as 3 spots, the starting point would be pick 32. For me, it's not worth it, especially when there is still a chance there could be a run on QBs and he could fall to us anyway. If that does happen, he has to be the pick, no question. I just feel he'll be gone, leaving CM the next BPA.

Not realistic after Charlton for reasons listed above.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom