Trusaint's New Orleans' Mock Draft 3.0 (1 Viewer)

Ya definetly, if u look at the 2nd draft i have us trading down and taking brandon williams, i do also see a rotation of bunkley at NT, Hicks at LE, with hicks relieving bunkley at times at NT with tom johnson taking over at LE, then leaving johnson at LE and bringing in bunkley back to NT, then johnson coming out and hicks going to LE, then bunkley going out a hicks to NT and johnson back to end and so on and so on, the cycle continues! haha

Yeah I noticed your second draft after I'd posted, that draft would be even better if it worked out like that. Akafor would a good pick-up a little later in round 1.

:9:

I'm not sure if Wagner is there in the 5th but I'd pretty happy if he was.

Give me Tyrann Mathieu in the 4th instead of Alford and I love this draft.

I'm not sure if Wagner is there in the 5th but I'd pretty happy if he was.

Give me Tyrann Mathieu in the 4th instead of Alford and I love this draft.

I see mathieu as more of a playmaker, not an actual good cover corner, i could see him being very good in a cover 2 style defensive scheme but in a man scheme I think it would play to his weaknesses.

Yeah I noticed your second draft after I'd posted, that draft would be even better if it worked out like that. Akafor would a good pick-up a little later in round 1.

:9:

Thanks bro :)

Thanks bro :)
Yo man, it was discovered Sanders Commings is not 6'2, he measured in at 5'11 at the Senior Bowl.

Georgia_logo.gif
Sanders Commings, CB, Georgia
Height: 5-11. Weight: 223. Arm: 31 1/8 Hand: 8 1/4.
Projected 40 Time: 4.49.
Projected Round (2013): 3-4.

Yo man, it was discovered Sanders Commings is not 6'2, he measured in at like 5'11 at the Senior Bowl.

That has to be a mistake, nfl.com, georgia's athletic website, and every football scouting website has him at 6"2... sportsnation also has him at 6"2

That has to be a mistake, nfl.com, georgia's athletic website, and every football scouting website has him at 6"2... sportsnation also has him at 6"2
Alford is also 5'9, that is what he measured at the Senior Bowl.

SoutheastLouisiana_logo.gif
Robert Alford, CB, Southeast Louisiana
Height: 5-9. Weight: 186. Arm: 31 1/8. Hand: 9 3/8.
Projected 40 Time: 4.54.
Projected Round (2013): 3-4.

ok look at this,

2013 Senior Bowl: Monday's measurements - CBSSports

When the draft process is over, every team will have several fresh faces and new names. But until then, everyone is just a name and a number.
Before Senior Bowl practices kicked in on Monday, players weighed in and were measured in front of hundreds of league executives. For those interested, below are those numbers.
Note the style for height, a four-number "code" that's pretty easy to understand. The first number represents feet, the second two numbers represent inches, and the last number represents the fraction of an inch. So someone who has a number 6034 is 6-foot-3 and four-eighths inches, or one-half inch. A player with a 6000 is an even six feet tall.

Robert Alford, DB, Southeastern La.: 5097, 186
Sanders Commings, DB, Georgia: 5117, 223

well if commings is 5117 that is 5"11 7/8 of an inch which is 6ft, i wonder why nfl.com has alford at 6 ft, anyways regardless of height these guys can ball.

Another prospect i LOVE is jackson jeffcoat, was an absolute pass rushing beast before coming out playing out of position as a 4-3 DE like mingo was, he is a perfect ROLB in the 3-4

Well with Lane Johnson and Cooper looking like great LT and OG prospects u never truely know what a team could do, the Bears could place a higher value on them then some. Plus the bears are a very good team, offensively and defensively, the only thing they are lacking is oline, with a good oline draft they could be a very good playoff team. Different team's have different scouts and comittment to people and some will reach for some. Just like when the jaguars reached for Tyson Alualu. Anything is possible, maybe they would give us their second and swap 3rd round picks with us giving them an earlier 3rd round pick and us taking their later 3rd round pick. It is a definite possibility.

Use the trade chart on draftteck. The value for our pick to go to the bears would be a 1 n 3

We could get a 2 out of the vikings if they wanted to trade up for Jonathan Banks if he slid to us

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom