TruSaint's NFL MockDraft - Post Combine (1 Viewer)

What gives Jordan the edge, Combine numbers?

No but for 3-4 teams he's definitely has much more experience in coverage, he's used to playing in space. His sacks were similar to Mingo's and given the way Oregon used him he didn't rush the passer as much as Mingo did. Slightly bigger frame but both he and Mingo could add some more weight.

I like them both, I'd just give Jordan the slight edge. And IMO I don't think teams will knock him down on their board because of the shoulder injury.
It seems like Jordan gets pressure every snap he rushes the passer on. High ceiling, less health concerns, freak athlete who is extremely versatile.

It seems like Jordan gets pressure every snap he rushes the passer on. High ceiling, less health concerns, freak athlete who is extremely versatile.

One thing I love about both players is they are relentless. There are zero motor or work ethic issues with either of them. When you are physically gifted like they are and have the motivation and will to improve the sky is the limit.

I don't think Te'o goes in the first round, like many early draft boards have him, including this one.
i totally agree. between the invisible alabama players he talkled and his measurables and speed(the lack thereof) teams would be foolish to draft him in the first

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom