TruSaint's Saints' MockDraft version 6.0 (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1. Barkevious Mingo - WOLB - mingo reminds me a lot of ware coming out of college size and speed wize, will put on weight and be a terror as a 3-4 blitz backer. Galette starts at SOLB.

3. Jordan Mils - LT - Huge, strong, extremely quick first step, has tons of potential, reminds me a lot of michael oner and could the perfect power left tackle like the Saints like.

4. Brandon Williams - NT - Huge nose tackle who has a very good bull rush and insane power, not too bad at rushing the passer either for a big guy.

5. Shawn Williams - SS - Beast at georgia, at 6"1 220 he is solid muscle and built like a body builder, he also was a star track guy and runs a 4.45, a good in ur box blitzing safety that would fit well in Rob Ryan's system.

6. Terry Hawthorne - CB - 6"1 195 with 4.44 speed. Looked incredible at the East-West shrine game and showed his physical nature and speed, perfect press corner with speed for rob ryan.

7. Joe Kruger - 5 Tech - plays just like his brother but bigger and better on the line, looks like a natural 3-4 defensive end and will be a valuable player in the league.

That's a bit high for Mills isn't it? Otherwise good draft.

We haven't got a 7th rounder though.

That's a bit high for Mills isn't it? Otherwise good draft.

We haven't got a 7th rounder though.

Well its a risk pick, he isnt worth a 3rd value wise, but he is potential wise, and i forgot we dont have a 7th, oh well, imma pretend that we will trade for one :)

I like this draft. If only it could all go this way lol. We know how Payton and Loomis are though. I can hear it now, with the 15th pick in the NFL draft the Saints select Billy Smallschool, from Northwest Saskatchewan State College.

I like this draft. If only it could all go this way lol. We know how Payton and Loomis are though. I can hear it now, with the 15th pick in the NFL draft the Saints select Billy Smallschool, from Northwest Saskatchewan State College.

While I don't think that will happen with the 15th pick, I will not be surprised at all to hear a Saints selection that makes most of us go "who?" and rush to our Mike Detillier Draft Guide for enlightenment. My best guess would be DT Stefan Charles, who played alongside Hicks at Regina. He is 6'5", 324 lbs. with a 37 inch vertical. Don't be shocked if he gets the call in the fourth or fifth round by the Saints.

1. Barkevious Mingo - WOLB - mingo reminds me a lot of ware coming out of college size and speed wize, will put on weight and be a terror as a 3-4 blitz backer. Galette starts at SOLB.

3. Jordan Mils - LT - Huge, strong, extremely quick first step, has tons of potential, reminds me a lot of michael oner and could the perfect power left tackle like the Saints like.

4. Brandon Williams - NT - Huge nose tackle who has a very good bull rush and insane power, not too bad at rushing the passer either for a big guy.

5. Shawn Williams - SS - Beast at georgia, at 6"1 220 he is solid muscle and built like a body builder, he also was a star track guy and runs a 4.45, a good in ur box blitzing safety that would fit well in Rob Ryan's system.

6. Terry Hawthorne - CB - 6"1 195 with 4.44 speed. Looked incredible at the East-West shrine game and showed his physical nature and speed, perfect press corner with speed for rob ryan.

7. Joe Kruger - 5 Tech - plays just like his brother but bigger and better on the line, looks like a natural 3-4 defensive end and will be a valuable player in the league.
Really like it but I would go with Melvin White in the 6th and no 7th.

While I don't think that will happen with the 15th pick, I will not be surprised at all to hear a Saints selection that makes most of us go "who?" and rush to our Mike Detillier Draft Guide for enlightenment. My best guess would be DT Stefan Charles, who played alongside Hicks at Regina. He is 6'5", 324 lbs. with a 37 inch vertical. Don't be shocked if he gets the call in the fourth or fifth round by the Saints.

wow thats insane.

I like it too (though Im still not sold on Mingo) I posted a thread a while back about Terry Hawthorne I think he could be a steal and he really fits the mold of what Rob Ryan looks for in a CB

5 defenesive picks and only 1 offensive pick - with it being the biggest position of need. I frickin love it. If we landed that draft I would literally be speechless.

I like it too (though Im still not sold on Mingo) I posted a thread a while back about Terry Hawthorne I think he could be a steal and he really fits the mold of what Rob Ryan looks for in a CB

ya i love terry hawthorne, he has rare size speed and strength and could be the steal of the whole draft.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom