Trust in Payton to steer this team right (1 Viewer)

Chopper Man

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Does anybody in this forum trust Sean Payton? One post even says he hopes Payton isn't as stubborn as Jim Haslett about changing QB's. Really? All of you “arm-chair” coaches need to chill big time , settle down! Everything is not as bad as you are making it and if Coach Payton thinks Teddy Bridgewater can carry this Team, I trust him. Period. He has seen much more football and in particular more of Teddy Bridgewater and Taysom Hill than any of you have. Coach Payton is one of the Top offensive minded coaches in the NFL! He is a Guru and has a vision for his players and puts them in the best position to succeed. Payton wasn't able to do this last game because no one saw it coming- a QB that never gets hurt getting injured. Now is not the time to be calling for Taysom and creating division . I personally trust Sean Payton because he is a guy who doesn't like to lose ball games. He will put the right guy behind center whether that be Hill , Bridgewater or someone else. Lets just see what happens this week with a game plan custom fitted to Teddy’s strengths. I also trust Sean Payton to fire up a whole team that didn’t give Teddy much help against the Rams. Looking at you Wr's and TE's and linemen. Teddy wasn’t missing blocks! Teddy wasn’t dropping passes! Coach Payton will get them ready! I trust him!

Last edited:
Does anybody in this forum trust Sean Payton? One post even says he hopes Payton isn't as stubborn as Jim Haslett about changing QB's. Really? All of you “arm-chair” coaches need to chill big time , settle down! Everything is not as bad as you are making it and if Coach Payton thinks Teddy Bridgewater can carry this Team, I trust him. Period. He has seen much more football and in particular more of Teddy Bridgewater and Taysom Hill than any of you have. Coach Payton is one of the Top offensive minded coaches in the NFL! He is a Guru at having a vision for players and putting them in the best position to succeed. Payton wasn't able to do this last game because no one saw a QB that never gets hurt getting injured. Now is not the time to be calling for Taysom and creating division . I personally trust Sean Payton because he is a guy who doesn't like to lose ball games. He will put the right guy behind center whether that be Hill , Bridgewater or someone else. Lets just see what happens this week with a game plan custom fitted to Teddy’s strengths. I also trust Sean Payton to fire up a whole team that didn’t give Teddy much help against the Rams. Looking at you Wr's and TE's. Teddy wasn’t missing blocks! Teddy wasn’t dropping passes! Coach Payton will get them ready! I trust him!
Me too brother, me too.

There is a reason why he signed a contract extension until 2024. He has a plan.

I trust that he's a great offensive-minded coach, but that doesn't negate the fact that we have dropped from a HOF QB to Teddy Bridgewater. I do think Teddy is servicable, but unless our defense (secondary specifically) clamps down, we are in trouble. With a little luck, we'll be near .500 when Brees returns.

The pressure is on him to see can he be creative outside of brees. Which i know he can because he's an offensive Genius

The pressure is on him to see can he be creative outside of brees. Which i know he can because he's an offensive Genius

Didn’t we almost win an away game against Carolina with Luke McCown a few years back? It’s not that he can’t devise a great plan for whoever is in. It’s just up to them to execute.

Coach Paytons true test will be to keep the entire team together and playing at a high level. Clearly Teddy is gonna be the key to be a game manager and QB who can move the offense to points (not always FG's), but the receivers, OL and the defense have to turn it up several notches to help make up for the loss of Drew. We will know how that works out in about 6 weeks, but I am one who has faith in Coach Payton and his experienced staff1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom